mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Don't see the big deal. I like Clemson, so therefore its my avatar.

Shouldn't matter If I go there or not.

did you even finish high school?

Don't stop looking just because you have him going at it for you.

*you do realize it only costs a 4-600$ to ship a car a rather long distance right?

Definitely not going to stop looking. I still want to check out the Nissan and Mazda lots.

:+1: for nissans dont know much about mazdas

Good Lord, the people that work at the bank that I use are way to cute to be bank tellers.

Found a good published design out there for the 3" Tang Bands, so maybe if I get bored next week I'll throw some cabinets together.

Found a good published design out there for the 3" Tang Bands, so maybe if I get bored next week I'll throw some cabinets together.

Link?

Link?

http://coolcat.dk/bjoern/TABAQ_TL_for_TB.pdf

They aren't going to be world-beaters, but I got these free and figure I could do something halfway-decent for them...whole lot better than the plastic bass reflex Logitech boxes they came in :D

Guest zedman
i'd like to find a program that makes an easy flow chart

using Office 07 isnt too bad

i couldn't find anyway to do a flow chart like i want. Are you talking about the same way you do a graph or is there some other way?

i'd like to find a program that makes an easy flow chart

Vizio. I even have a copy of it I might be able to put in a .zip for you...

I can check tomorrow for you.

That would be awesome. I have to do about 5 more of these flow charts and doing them by hand they end up looking like total chit

Nope different than making charts. Charts can be done with the chart wizard. you can just insert the shapes and put the text in then add the arrows.

I'd see if you can torrent it...I've gotten Office '07 and WinXP SP2 with no problems like that :)

Link?

http://coolcat.dk/bjoern/TABAQ_TL_for_TB.pdf

They aren't going to be world-beaters, but I got these free and figure I could do something halfway-decent for them...whole lot better than the plastic bass reflex Logitech boxes they came in :D

That box will never work right, the beer in that photo is non alcoholic!