mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I used to op a few music channels back in the day (even doing some naughty r00ting) but haven't used IRC much since I got big into private torrent trackers.

blue, green, orange, black, yellow, green, orange, orange, black, yellow

My gut is killing me.

Welcome to my world. No matter what I eat and when I eat it, about 5 minutes later, I feel like I've just done a 3 hour ab workout.

My gut is killing me.

Welcome to my world. No matter what I eat and when I eat it, about 5 minutes later, I feel like I've just done a 3 hour ab workout.

this seems to happen to me in the moring if i dont eat somethin right.

thus if i eat somethin wrong i shit my brains out sucks balls!

i went to the dentist last week and she mentioned i might have acid reflux cuz of the wear on my teeth or somethin i wonder if this is true? my stomach is always acting up! :(

My gut is killing me.

this seems to happen to me in the moring if i dont eat somethin right.

thus if i eat somethin wrong i shit my brains out sucks balls!

i went to the dentist last week and she mentioned i might have acid reflux cuz of the wear on my teeth or somethin i wonder if this is true? my stomach is always acting up! :(

Yeah, I got put on Nexium and Bentyl for this shit twice and it worked for about a week, and then I was right back where I started from. I know something is wrong, but my damn doctor just wants to keep throwing medication at it instead of getting me tested for more sever shit. It's starting to affect other things as well, and my search for a new doctor isn't going too well. Nobody wants to believe I actually have something wrong. They all just want me to buy meds. All I want to do is get the proper tests done that I know I need. Hell, if they show nothing, what's the hurt? Better to know than not know. Doctors just piss me off anymore.

TMax, keep an eye on that shit because that's how my troubles started out. I would wake up in the morning and if I had anything to eat within 3 hours of waking up, my stomach and abdomen would be in knots the rest of the day. I thought it was just from being so long on empty that when I did eat breakfast, it was an irritation.

What tests have you had done?

You should have your own coffee mug in the Nuclear Medicine department by now.

my stomach isn't cramping but i have some gas that could probably kill small children

Time to go take a shit, then go watch Death Proof with a female friend.

i still need to see that

Time to go take a shit, then go watch Death Proof with a female friend.

sweet!

if she likes it, she's a keeper

ok i retract my previous statement, stomach is cramping now, should not have eaton on campus