mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

of course the best cat is a dead cat and at least that one is on its way :D

Really want a new bowling ball. Going to check out the local lanes sometime and see what they offer and see who I want to drill the ball for me. If I don't care for them I'll just go back to my hometown bowling alley.

At the moment I've got my eye on the Storm Gravity Shift.

x2 :+1:

none of you arbitrarily have any knowledge about iron removal in a house? I want to be rid of Culligan, but have really hard water and a ton of iron. Typically units inject an oxygen or chemical to oxidize the iron/manganese so it is easy to filter out. Not sure if that is enough for me, and thought with the odd set of knowledge here I'd ask.

wow, a guy from the local Camaro forum had some questions about audio stuff and he asked me to call him...

...sounded like he was 12 lol

oh, I have 12ppm of iron to get rid of

True that.

I suppose cats can be good for dog food.

or cat fishing :drink40:

And of course the fury buggers love me, shy cats sit on my lap but of course I think they know it makes me sneeze.

My Monster's Inc. spare ball lost a lil chunk recently, gonna do some research see if I can't repair it myself. Its really great as a spare ball

or cat fishing :drink40:

some people do use dog food for catfishing

none of you arbitrarily have any knowledge about iron removal in a house? I want to be rid of Culligan, but have really hard water and a ton of iron. Typically units inject an oxygen or chemical to oxidize the iron/manganese so it is easy to filter out. Not sure if that is enough for me, and thought with the odd set of knowledge here I'd ask.

I'm not sure if it's the same problem that you have, but we had really hard water at my parents' house. We used a salt-based water softener for years, and then switched to an activated charcoal filter (I think) a few years ago.

For 4x the price you can get an electrolytic hydrolysis device that does a better job of oxidizing, but I don't like the price or the fact that putting an anode/cathode setup in any nasty water solution just can't be good for a long time.