mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Aww, Aaron, you fun-killer :(:P

:( I didn't get a chance to finish . I was going to say that there are laws against all kinds of crap and people still do it. I have talked to the ham guy down the street and get the same thing from him you guys get from saying the crap to lb that you do. NO WHERE :)

Then he's an asshat just as much as LB is :)

Unfortunately, asshattery is widespread...no matter what the hobby may be...

...it was a big friggin guy...

...where you goin'? You're goin no where.

Got any theories to go along with that...tie?

So what's the Symbology?

I could have a whole threade dedicated to that movies lines..... speaking of symbology my friend while in game making school created a company to make their game and called that company Symbology. They went on to be have it imprtalized at the full sail arcade machine.

I'm on sudafed.

I just have a sinus thing going on. I can take ephedra just fine. give me sudafed.. I'm a zombie that's ultra wired.

Especially the ones in the mirror

:turkey: :turkey:

sinus infection here, might be the flu but i refuse to admit that at this point. airborne helped a lot but couldn't fight it off totally this time.

Not physically sick right now...........thank god

sinus infection here, might be the flu but i refuse to admit that at this point. airborne helped a lot but couldn't fight it off totally this time.

I have never ever had health issues before untill I started this job. If I didn't like the benefits so much I would get out. This is my first ever sinus related stuffyness and it feels like my head is going to blow up.

funny thing, i lived with my parents that smoked two packs a day each for 18 years. right after that if i even go to a bar with heavy smoke i'll end up with a sinus infection. Weird part? never had any problems at all while i lived with the parents.

:( I didn't get a chance to finish . I was going to say that there are laws against all kinds of crap and people still do it. I have talked to the ham guy down the street and get the same thing from him you guys get from saying the crap to lb that you do. NO WHERE :)

And that's the point I was intending to make . There are tards in every hobby that people judge the rest of us by. Don't have to like it, but do have to come to the realization no matter how much you tell them , they will continue down their retarded paths :)

K-Mart job requirements: 1. You must possess an education no higher than that of 4th Grade.

2. The ability to be left alone with crayons.

3. De De De!

sitting in my spanish lab again :(

should be almost done with this bs lol

i liked k-mart when it was still around down here

but the one in my home town has been gone for a good 6 to 7 years shit maybe 10 lol

This here Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE looks mighty tempting...

I've got my stereo so ghetto-rigged right now...but for the time being, I don't care...

And that's the point I was intending to make . There are tards in every hobby that people judge the rest of us by. Don't have to like it, but do have to come to the realization no matter how much you tell them , they will continue down their retarded paths :)

Did I miss something? :)

Hey, Ghetto works. :)

Ramos' Springsteen albums sound sooooo good :)

Surface noise...what surface noise...

60* today, 54* tomorrow ... 66* just a couple days ago.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday ... 10* with snow. Not supposed to get above freezing until the 24th. So much for running/rollerblading to work.

Eins, svei, drei, alle!

I remember a few years ago, one of the bobsledders got busted with pot, the jokes about it were pretty funny...

"Hey hey, I say the pusher..."

:D

$3.42 a pucking gallon!

I need to invest in a bike, get in shape and save money in the process.