mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the ariel atom is Street legal. There is one in my area that has plates, registration etc.. and we have the same laws as cali for vehicles.

I saw one on the freeway here about a year ago. Pretty crazy lookin' thing.

The interest on our super8 has been nutty since we posted pictures last night!!

those things are lil beasts!

Considering the lack of a purchase-able 8 right now I am not surprised. Have to get that guy in production!!

Considering the lack of a purchase-able 8 right now I am not surprised. Have to get that guy in production!!

We are working on it for sure. Probably one or two changes before production, but we hope to have it out asap with out sacrificing test time or adjustments.

Good match between Man U and Chelsea in the Champions League final today. Lampard has pushed one off the woodwork twice. Shootout imminent....

I'd like to see one named after R2. The Dickerfucker Spider

:woot:

Good match between Man U and Chelsea in the Champions League final today. Lampard has pushed one off the woodwork twice. Shootout imminent....

I know guys that took the day off to watch it. :P

Grrr, it isn't on here. :Doh:

Cutting trees for a professor tonight with a grad student from work, working at another professors tomorrow night, drinking friday night, doing a brake job on a 80's Monte Carlo saturday morning, working for a professor saturday afternoon, drinking saturday night.

Full week ahead of me.

Installing the inner fender wells on the Firebird tonight. Hopefully we don't have to remove the actual fenders as lining them up is never fun, in particular when the owner is a bit, well let's say thorough.

ok, I think you all know how I feel about large rims, and these are totally impractical for daily use, but holy shizer

132.jpg

Installing the inner fender wells on the Firebird tonight. Hopefully we don't have to remove the actual fenders as lining them up is never fun, in particular when the owner is a bit, well let's say thorough.

:woot:

Adidas just released their 2008 Olympic weightlifting shoe. Ugly as hell ... I won't be getting a pair of those - glad I got the previous adiStar model.

1344248-1_display3.jpg

Tom, there is my friends SS I was talking about. It is now for sale.

I test drove one that looked exactly like that at a dealership here in town last year, I fell in love with everything but the 15k price tag...

IMO he is asking too much for it, especially with 112,000 miles on the clock. He has it listed for $12,000 obo and I can bet on it going for no less than $10,000 to some knucklehead.

1344248-1_display3.jpg

Tom, there is my friends SS I was talking about. It is now for sale.

looks very clean :)

I test drove one that looked exactly like that at a dealership here in town last year, I fell in love with everything but the 15k price tag...
IMO he is asking too much for it, especially with 112,000 miles on the clock. He has it listed for $12,000 obo and I can bet on it going for no less than $10,000 to some knucklehead.

I'd say $10K US is a little on the higher side. They're just old cars now. It's going to take another decade or so for the value to come up at all.

well there's always problems... Just finished installation of the Pioneer D3. Radio works fine, but when I try iPod or CD there's no vocals, only my subwoofer works. Any tips/suggestions?

We are working on it for sure. Probably one or two changes before production, but we hope to have it out asap with out sacrificing test time or adjustments.

i know i want one!!

i gotta figure out something for the silverado and the cooper. neither one is steller on the sounds, though the cooper has that wonderful blower whine!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

well there's always problems... Just finished installation of the Pioneer D3. Radio works fine, but when I try iPod or CD there's no vocals, only my subwoofer works. Any tips/suggestions?

Remote wire to the amps is put into the power antenna, not the external power.

Had the same issue.

J

Remote wire to the amps is put into the power antenna, not the external power.

Had the same issue.

J

I have stock BOSE door speakers with a factory amplifier though. Radio works perfect, both sub and door speakers work but when I switch to CD or iPod only subwoofer plays (just bass line no vocals). I assume there's a setting somewhere that I'm just completely missing?

I still say wiring

ok, I think you all know how I feel about large rims, and these are totally impractical for daily use, but holy shizer

132.jpg

I like!