mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Being a cop just got a little more fun for state troopers in the state of Indiana. The police department just purchased 18 brand new black Ford Mustang GTs for traffic patrol, with one being sent to each district. The Mustangs look completely stock and only have a light bar inside the top of the windshield - not even antennas usually found on unmarked vehicles. A few troopers took the opportunity to test out their new pony cars at O'Reilly Raceway Park last week and found them to handle "differently" than the Crown Vics. We would hope so.

Sneaky bastards

there's a black SRT charger here that's an unmarked cops car.

Finally getting to my lunch.

i haven't had anything to eat today, was just thinking about making something

If you have a cross sectional area of 4in^2 and you know there is a pressure drop of 3inH20 from one side of the hole to the other, can you find a flow velocity?

No, you would need to have two different cross sectional areas and pressure in each of them.

Unless of course it is a sealed volume and you know the pressure drop over time.

After looking at it again, I think part of my problem with the rims on that Impala are that they don't come out of the car far enough. They look tucked into the fenders which isn't a good look IMO.

you prefer the 80's look of air shocks and 10" wide Cragars?

apparently this MB has pretty good onboard audio, but anytime i'm on a computer i don't care about SQ, just want background noise

All of the music in the house (except Cable TV music) is on the pc only.

Did you set it up for every room?

I am thinking about piping the sound to cheep satelite pc's in the rooms I will have audio and integrating sound into those rooms, and I'm looking for different ideas on how to do it.

I have half of the wires pulled, but am waiting for ceiling speakers for the living room, dining room, master & master bath before finishing.

After looking at it again, I think part of my problem with the rims on that Impala are that they don't come out of the car far enough. They look tucked into the fenders which isn't a good look IMO.

you prefer the 80's look of air shocks and 10" wide Cragars?

Lol, no. I just like a full wheel well and if that means that you have to roll, roll away

ok, I think you all know how I feel about large rims, and these are totally impractical for daily use, but holy shizer

So then how do you feel about these?

haha. just retarded.

poor '64 :(

If you have a cross sectional area of 4in^2 and you know there is a pressure drop of 3inH20 from one side of the hole to the other, can you find a flow velocity?

I don't think so. Maybe change in velocity though.

my roommate threw away my parmesan cheese because it was old......

i'm telling the truth, i can't make up shit that good :crap:

playing with food is fun

So what can I find with this information....

Ductpipe.jpg

Ambient air by the way. Want to know how much air flows through that hole.

if both sides are filled with h20..... no air?

speaking of which, anyone every tried measuring density of different whole spices

it is air that is just the units of measure

ya a lil greasy but the baking usually drys them out

mk if u wanna talk to my dad im sure he has got some good ideas for ya

he is always experimenting lol

we from texas we like a lil grease lol

thats right we aint scurd of a lil grease

mike where is the closest welding supply place around baytown?

cuz didnt u and trey go to one at one time?

apparently this MB has pretty good onboard audio, but anytime i'm on a computer i don't care about SQ, just want background noise

I am thinking about piping the sound to cheep satelite pc's in the rooms I will have audio and integrating sound into those rooms, and I'm looking for different ideas on how to do it.

I have half of the wires pulled, but am waiting for ceiling speakers for the living room, dining room, master & master bath before finishing.

Do you use an independant source for each room?

I'm thinking about putting up a "station"(read super cheep PC to play music only) in each room so that different rooms can pull different audio from the main HT pc/server. Then I woould use a stand alone amp and pair of speakers in every room.

speaking of which, anyone every tried measuring density of different whole spices

Nope. First you'd have to define volume and then measure the weight. Personally of course I try to use whole spices whenever I can and grind for each use, but of course there are many things you cannot buy that way.

Do you use an independant source for each room?

I'm thinking about putting up a "station"(read super cheep PC to play music only) in each room so that different rooms can pull different audio from the main HT pc/server. Then I woould use a stand alone amp and pair of speakers in every room.

I haven't bought the control system yet, but will probably buy this:

http://www.htd.com/whole-house-audio/midle...34Pa38Ta38Rbhj0

It allows the use of external amplifiers, is computer controllable (convenient when that is your source), and has multiple inputs/zones. I really only need two zones, but this will allow that completely and it is rather modestly priced.

awesome weather here today, all cloudy, mid-70s, and supposed to rain later :)