mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Not going to fly, not going to rent a car since I'm delivering the Maggies to Sean in the same trip so I'm taking my own vehicle which makes it PITA.

Hmmmmmm......

Sean you ever tried using cardamom with brisket or chuck roast

no. never thought of it as a smoking spice

Have you guys seen any of the coverage where congress was arguing with Exxon today?

No, we are in the US we don't get real news just pop culture bullshit

Supposed to get nearly 40mm of rain from yesterday through Friday evening.

40mm what is that about a 1/16 of an inch??

I did not realize how much bull shit you have to do to get money reimbursed for travel expenses at work, holy shit. Its especially a pain in the ass since I'm taking my own vehicle.

I have to do that to the tune of about $7-10k a month, it sucks.

I'm still amazed how much a 10 dollar coffee grinder, an 8 dollar egg skillet, and just a drop of elbow grease makes. Mmmmm, real cumin and coriander...mmm

been listening to the radio most of the afternoon... when they do traffic, the list of accidents is ridiculous

people have no fucking clue how to drive in the rain

Work for the college

Travel expense reimbursement here at the University is a pain in the butt as well - even if you take a University supplied vehicle. I would much rather drive my own vehicle than the HHR, Impala, or Malibu.

Actually, everything is more complicated here than anywhere I have been in the past. It takes three people to approve my timesheet and seems like they make a committee to discuss making a committee.

More like 1 9/16"....

Really don't know how to note that correctly but it reads.... one and nine sixteenth inches

Will be traveling for the company next week, in my own vehicle. We will see how it goes

u shouldn't have much of a problem mk

they seem pretty laid back lol

Not going to fly, not going to rent a car since I'm delivering the Maggies to Sean in the same trip so I'm taking my own vehicle which makes it PITA.

:Doh: you are making me feel bad for forcing you to drive...although you should do okay with the mileage reimbursement.

I'm still amazed how much a 10 dollar coffee grinder, an 8 dollar egg skillet, and just a drop of elbow grease makes. Mmmmm, real cumin and coriander...mmm

Pretty much the only reason for the $10 grinder, it does great with spices but not so much with the coffee.

More like 1 9/16"....

Really don't know how to note that correctly but it reads.... one and nine sixteenth inches

you missed my funny :(

:Doh: you are making me feel bad for forcing you to drive...although you should do okay with the mileage reimbursement.

Don't, I enjoy driving, I was planning on driving no matter what. :)

and on exxon care to share?

Might be getting paid to drive :D

More like 1 9/16"....

you missed my funny :(

:404::P

Just put in my etymotic R6i's for the first time. Was very disappointed until I put the foam inserts on an viola Midrange/Mid bass found. These things scream on the top end though. The foam inserts also help to filter it out a bit

Can't find my Ipod Charger= Teh Suckage. No tunes for me at work tomorrow

Grandparents got their new STS cadillac, so one of these days I'll be driving a '97 caddy. :)