mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

oh and mike we aren't gettin ur truck tuned today :) lol

ur mom doesnt wanna drive to the other side of houston

and just wants to go the the bay area place by my house

maybe cost effective if u dont have to drive so far

Yeah I called them and they only do handhelds. Thats ok though because I've decided against Wheatley. He is way to hard to get a hold of and customer service is worth a lot in my opinion. I think I may vouch for a mail order tune from Nelson's until I get some real mods (Cam or maybe nitrous ;)) j/k on nitrous... maybe, then I'll take it to San Antonio for a perfect tune.

There is also the "NOS" guy near Mont Belvue. I sent him a PM and I'll see how confident I am with him

Wheatley is getting mighty close to losing my business. Have tried calling the guy multiple times, he has my number and sometimes even replies to my emails using his Blackberry. If he would just pick up the phone or call me once these 50 damn Emails could be consolidated into one, 5 min convo.

There is a guy on the LS1 Trucks forum that is from right around where I live that does tuning as well. The only problem though is he said he does NOS and FI too. And we all know its not NOS its Nitrous

www.pcmforless.com

250+ shipping for a tune

Have to send in my PCM (Down time) to avoid crank relearn

If I don't send in my PCM I have to do crank relearn when I get it back ($50 probably)

$50 for future tuning upgrades

ehhh

There should be plenty of tuners down there for ls based truck motors. I'm surprised you have only found too. Have you looked into companies like Texas-Speed?

http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?i...=79&catid=4

They are in Wolfforth Texas.

Only 9.5 hours away lol. There a good company though. I'll probably be orderring from them sometime

I love their products. Have gotten a cam set or two from there. My buddy wanted a little more moving motivation for his truck. I can't remember all of the parts we have gotten from there, but I have loved them ever since I heard a magic stick 3 cammed LS1 Camaro at a drag strip.

dyda.jpg

dyda2.jpg

Only 3 green's. :(

3 green, 3 yellow and Aaron. What an oddball you are in red.

Silly red admin defaults.

Awesome to hear audio-neon. I will more than likely buy my headers and cam from them

Caught up on the H0P. Time to do homework now... at work

and no I'm not getting paid for doing it here....

But I was earlier :D

Anyone have a suggestion for a SS 3-4 vehicle that gets loud?

audio-neon

sry to see that u got sort of bashed in the sundown forum.

u took it like a man and showed him whats up! :woot:

I got 6 free donuts today! I was craving them after I read a thing on Krispy Kremes today, so after work I stopped by the store to get some plus the hot dogs and buns that I'm going to grill tomorrow. The girl asked me how many I had in the bag and I said 6. the total was only 3.50 though, which I thought was strange but I was like oh well. Walked outside and looked at the receipt and they weren't on there. wahoo! I think she liked me maybe is why. she was fit too. but wore a bunch of makeup.

all of the damn motorcycles that i actually like are way out of my price range, but it looks like the speed triples have dropped a LOT in price. That may very well be the bike i pick up. right now it's between that and a monster 900.

ramos, just measured the tweet, it is 1 7/16, not 9/16 like dayton's specs.

Just bought this shirt

IMG_1920.jpg

and a sticker just like it too, with out the chevy emblem around it, dunno if I'll put it on my truck though

Going to have to wait a bit before I wear it though :)

Nearly killed myself but all work is done. Finished. :boobs2:

My HEMI is going to see some mods nice and quick here :)

i like it all but that god awful paint job. no matter what he thinks, it is not badass.

so the TV is getting slight blotchiness and is a little dimmer than i'd like. Some of the online forums say to clean the optical lense and it shoudl remedy it. The dimness could be an old bulb but there's a new one installed so i'm not too sure about that (he gave me the old working one with it).

this is just me being overly anal and wanting the perfect picture, but i'll be taking it apart tomorrow and doing some careful cleaning.

LMFAO

just did a quick search to find NAD stereo equipment,

#1) NAD electronics

#2) NAD - National Association of the Deaf

they should get together!!!!

All 4 wisdom teeth being removed tomorrow afternoon. 2 bottom are horizontally impacted & wrapped around a nerve. The other two vertically impacted, partially erupted. Fun.

And then, I have a birthday gathering on Friday, wedding on Saturday, gf's nephew's baptism on Sunday & leave Monday for a week long work trip.

hmmm, wonder what dave's going to be up to tomorrow, i have a cutout list for the zdts now.

Just bought this shirt

IMG_1920.jpg

and a sticker just like it too, with out the chevy emblem around it, dunno if I'll put it on my truck though

Going to have to wait a bit before I wear it though :)

I'd like to see you beat a hemi. I have one you could race. A srt-8 300. If you beat that you can take on the Viper.