mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I just realized something...

BASS = My anti-drug!!!

The prime-rib I had was insane!!! I bought it for $5.99 a pound, it was around $75 total! I had it seasoned with just about everything I could find in my pantry, and it tasted sooooooo good! still got some left-overs if anyone here wants some! haha

SSA has been slow these past couple of days...I wonder why?

So, its 4:43 AM

Im going to sleep haha.

late

Nothing better to wake up to than the sight of Tmax's avatar ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At least theres more to learn as a super noob.

Okay, so last night it was windy as fudge! and it was snowing about 6 inches...then the power went out for an hour!

SO!, what does a power-spoiled person do? Go driving around and listen to music and hope that the power will be on when you come back haha.

And it was pretty fun driving too. Imagine black ice covering the roads, with a layer of compacted snow that turned into ice when people drove over it...then account for the LOOSE SNOW that just fell from the sky!!! its like driving on a bunch of marbles haha. I hate Alaska sometimes...

YES!!! TOP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today was a bucket of fail.

Worked all afternoon on modifying a transformer and all the wire for the windings got effed up on the first try. Second try and the cats sabotaged me, jumbling the wires :(

5 hours of work down the drain. Sweet.

Today was a bucket of fail.

Worked all afternoon on modifying a transformer and all the wire for the windings got effed up on the first try. Second try and the cats sabotaged me, jumbling the wires :(

5 hours of work down the drain. Sweet.

Is that for your Z1?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Time to order stuff to get a RTA set up on the laptop. :)

the turkey is taking a salty ice bath with some onions, garlic and herbs tonight. little does she know she's going in the oven tomorrow afternoon. muwahahahah! :turkey:

:biggun: sent an email to my firearm distributor, got the wheels turning on my .308! i love the holidays!

nothin like spending the day under blankets with a fever!

boo

Time to order stuff to get a RTA set up on the laptop. :)

What are you ordering, I've been looking at a set up also.

Edited by bromo

So I drove over two hours to pick this car up from Ebay. Get to the lot and it's some hole in the wall. They had this beautiful presentation on the listing, and the place was a dump. Anyways, I found four huge dents in the car and multiple other small ones. None of these were mentioned in the auction and they listed it as an 8 out of 10. The check engine light was on. It was listed as having cold AC and hot heat. Well, the heat worked, but the compressor never cycled. So I go to take it on a drive as I drove 100+ miles already. As soon as I pull out of the lot, I fell the entire back end of the car wobbling around as if it were rolling on rims only and were bent. I turned right around, told them to refund my deposit and let them know a piece of my mind.

So I drove over two hours to pick this car up from Ebay. Get to the lot and it's some hole in the wall. They had this beautiful presentation on the listing, and the place was a dump. Anyways, I found four huge dents in the car and multiple other small ones. None of these were mentioned in the auction and they listed it as an 8 out of 10. The check engine light was on. It was listed as having cold AC and hot heat. Well, the heat worked, but the compressor never cycled. So I go to take it on a drive as I drove 100+ miles already. As soon as I pull out of the lot, I fell the entire back end of the car wobbling around as if it were rolling on rims only and were bent. I turned right around, told them to refund my deposit and let them know a piece of my mind.

damn that sucks!

was that the taurus?