Welcome to the IHoP

I need a soldering iron too

*insert Walken reference here*

:glare:

...I know where you live Drew....oooh..just you wait until tomorrow

:finger:

HAHAHA okay.. You wanna play. I see.

okay Sweetheart

:fryingpan: <--- Thats you getting hit.....

Edited by xGTDropTopx

I can't believe that is MN, if it said MO I'd believe it though.

I live about an hour and a half from Apple Valley. I hope the purity army doesn't try to take over Winona. :captain:

Ha, Apple Valley. :wacky:

That is the name of the preschool I went to, just a useless piece of information. :mario:

*giggles incessantly*

I can't believe that is MN, if it said MO I'd believe it though.

I live about an hour and a half from Apple Valley. I hope the purity army doesn't try to take over Winona. :captain:

WSU?

It better not leach over to Lake Minnetonka either. Last thing we need out by the island is someone to tell the women to put their clothes back on.

Actually, Southeast Technical in Winona. I am glad its getting warm around here because I was beginning to wonder why I left Tucson's fantastic heat to come up here. I hear Lake Minnetonka is the place to be during the summer.

That is why I bought a house on the shores of it. I hear it is snowing at home. :Doh:

Damn, the weather has been nice here and I'm starting to get the itch. . . . . Guess I'll have to go fry the tires on the old man's ride until mine gets here.

No snow in Winona just yet. I'm not a meteorologist but it looks like someone crapped on La Crosse, WI. House on the shore. Nice work.

I like crapping on Wisconsin

hmmm, so thats where all the good radio stations in Houston went to...*shakes fist @ HD Radio*

I'm not sure the words 'good' and 'radio station' should be uttered in the same sentence without a negative in there.

I forgot to hook the antenna back up to the HU in the car when I redid the mount, haven't missed it for two weeks yet. That includes driving 600mi or more in that time span too.

Fortunately we have pretty good radio stations here in Texas

It is also one of my favorite pastimes. Those 'Sconnies do some crazy stuff man and they can't plow worth a dick.

Haven't gotten crap done tonight...

x2

It is also one of my favorite pastimes. Those 'Sconnies do some crazy stuff man and they can't plow worth a dick.

Hey where did all this MN love come from :wub: Nice to see more locals on the board. :)

Haven't gotten crap done tonight...

When you do, now you know it goes to Wisconsin

Hey where did all this MN love come from :wub: Nice to see more locals on the board. :)

Haha, I've been around, just don't do much posting. I saw casflan was from MN too and realized I never filled my location info in.

Hmm, figured out how I'm going to do trigger work on one of my rifles just now. :)

I have a CZ-452 in .17HMR (kickass rifle, btw), and rather than pay 80+ for a new drop in trigger I'm going to make it adjustable creep, over travel, and lighten the pull. Also looking into glass bedding the stock and possibly making a aluminum muzzle brake (yes, I know, its a .17, but I have reasons).

Haha, I've been around, just don't do much posting. I saw casflan was from MN too and realized I never filled my location info in.

Midwest hospitality FTW! except Wisconsin of course.

Going to have to do just a touch of machine work on the receiver though on my rifle. :)

well you have never said anything to me untill today

Nice photoshop in your sig btw :)

thanks rob, i appreciate it

Greetings from the great wet north