mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I AM STILL UP DOING fudgeING HOMEWORK

If you're concerned with the homework you have now, wait until you get to a college. If you plan on going.*

And then real life starts and there is even more. :)

i wish flood control was not so i could break 1g posts

This is more of what I was asking about. Conversing in the IHOP is great, but clicking the post button as many times as possible I just don't get.

I finished my whole install without posting once. There is enough information floating around that there shouldn't be half the dumb questions that there are.

I've been trolling 3 different forums for a couple months now learning how to fiberglass. I've only posted once, but for the most part, ALL of the information is there. I seriously think there should be a "meeting" to discuss a little lengthier new member process. Even appoint a small committee to take care of new member activation and registration.

I am a bit of a post whore but I learned how to fiberglass from reading on here aswell.

Does anyone know of a sub that can take 5000rms 10000max

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/DD_woofers.asp?series=Z

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe someone was burping one of these with 36,000watts.

I thought it was 28,000 watts RMS, burped my Alan Dante.

sooooooo... my cousin and i just got back from a little impromptu trip to laguna beach to pick up a new toy this afternoon, a deal too good to pass on. i'll have the pics uploaded in a few ;)

I didn't want to quote the picture post because of length so I did this one. But you went to the beach and posted no pics of babes?

Man arrested at laguna beach videotaping and taking pictures of young women.

I think you'll be fine as long as you aren't poking your camera 2' from a girls undercarraige. If you aren't a perv there should be no problem.

You just need a big lense; however, the girls are SHIT at Laguna anyways. Our beaches in the Great White North put L.B. to shame.

I AM STILL UP DOING fudgeING HOMEWORK

If you're concerned with the homework you have now, wait until you get to a college. If you plan on going.*

And then real life starts and there is even more. :)

Woohoo!

Does anyone know of a sub that can take 5000rms 10000max

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/DD_woofers.asp?series=Z

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe someone was burping one of these with 36,000watts.

I thought it was 28,000 watts RMS, burped my Alan Dante.

I may stand correctly. You are probably correct.

I only stated what I knew, both of us could be correct. I believe he scored a 180.3 with it.

Think I just bought a stroller. :Doh:

Stop screaming. And there is nothing a BW3 that is worth a shit. All crap food.

/\ see, it is even annoying when you scream top

BUFFALO WILD WINGS BLAZIN SAUCE FTW

That stuff Is HOT!!!!!

good though!

i agree... i LOVE hot stuff. wand i went there for my birthday and my dad bought me a bottle. i eat it on eveything even tho im going to regreat it after

BUFFALO WILD WINGS BLAZIN SAUCE FTW

That stuff Is HOT!!!!!

good though!

i agree... i LOVE hot stuff. wand i went there for my birthday and my dad bought me a bottle. i eat it on eveything even tho im going to regreat it after

I would cry if I had to eat that stuff again!! :ehh:

It isn't that hot and tastes like vinegar. That place makes me sick just smelling it.

That's cool!

Me, My boyfriend and our Friend went one night. and we tried it and decided not to get that one lol. we went down a sauce :P

It is good, Just really UBER Hot.

There is supposed to be a place around here that before you can try the sauce you have to sign a piece of paper.

Just eat a whole Habanero chili, it's only the hottest pepper in the world :)

i dont understand that.. i have had one and it doesnt seem to be as hot as that daves insanity... maybe beacuse daves is really thinka nd creamy so the heat stays longer and with the pepper it goes away quick

Not anymore and btw sauce's like Dave's are synthetic and hotter than natural peppers.

Not anymore and btw sauce's like Dave's are synthetic and hotter than natural peppers.

Oh? What took it's place?

Top :woot: