mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Antioxidants in human sperm reduce facial wrinkles. Here comes the science, it's coming, oh yes get ready it's coming

I LOL'd so hard it hurt...

http://www.fashionista.com/2009/06/would_y...the_spermin.php

now that's amazing, time to go find some dumb gullible whore :)

I have one you can use. I routinely moisturize her face for her. Well, I apply, and let her rub it in.

A few years ago on that show "Loveline" on MTV, a lady called in and said her man busted it on her face but she left it on there for a while, and after it dried a little a lot of her wrinkles had gone away. She was asking if this was safe to do on a regular basis. haha.

might be time to move out of the little liter class bikes and into a big engine scooter. Maybe the old man rocket 'busa.

:fing34:

little crotch rockets are for horse jockeys and gymnasts.

So what does riding a moped qualify me as ? Hopefully rainbows are not involved :P

lol, someone who needs to save $. you didn't buy a moped as a recreational vehicle did you? :P

In the middle of another three day weekend because I got my work hours in early this week while I was out of town drilling and collecting groundwater samples. This is nice. Third weekend in a row.

And the hot intern from last summer just got a job in my unit after graduating last month. She starts Monday. I think there were only two people that applied for the position, her and a dude. The dude brought his mom to the interview (not sure if she went into the conference room for it, might have just sat outside). So I'm not surprised they didn't pick him.

He is back.

one more member to reach 9k! :fing34:

Or, only 1001 o break 10k. :fing34:

How do you have a random fart?

randomly of course

Finally caught up in the hop and holy shizzle I am hungry. About to pack a bag and head to Galveston. Waking up in the Morning for some fishing!

cant call a nigga! i see how it is!

Yet another failed attempt to go out to dinner with junior.

Aaron, do you know how long it takes muscle to fuse back together after being cut?

Aaron, do you know how long it takes muscle to fuse back together after being cut?

you mean typical weight lifting recovery or an actual tear? or even worse, a laceration? if it's a tear i can ask my neighbor when i get home, he's a pro body builder and tore his bicep before a competition. quite the nasty scar he's got from the repair surgery.

I had an appendectomy last night and they cut through the abdominal muscle. . . That's really the only pain I have and unfortunately with it being a core muscle group, everything is painful. .

Did you watch qualifying earlier? My DVR only recorded Q1.

I had an appendectomy last night and they cut through the abdominal muscle. . . That's really the only pain I have and unfortunately with it being a core muscle group, everything is painful. .

Did you watch qualifying earlier? My DVR only recorded Q1.

i hope your feeling better. i would take it easy for a while, did your doctor offer any recommendations? i didn't get to watch any practice or qual because i'm visiting my dad up north, for some reason speed tv is not part of the basic digital cable on comcast... i've got the practice, qual and race dvring on speed hd for when i get home tomorrow.

Doctor said it can take up to a month to heal, but I have great muscle structure in the abdominal region, so it could take less. He just limited any lifting to no more than 10lbs.

That sucks about qualifying. I'll have to watch it online. The next 3 races are on Fox though. I hate watching races on Fox. They bring out all the needless little toys like they use for redneck racing.

Well hell, I don't know what my DVR recorded, but it was not qualifying. I found it odd that they were qualifying on Friday, but it was recording and I knew practice was over. Turns out it was something from last year. I knew the cars looked odd. This damn medicine is fucking me up on all levels.

The guy I work with is an Amsoil dealer. I've been looking to switch from Royal Purple after reading some interesting independent lab tests. Anyways, I gave him and order for filters, oil, ATF, gearlube, and brake fluid and it came in under $150. Normally, I order this all through Summit and spend just a hair under $300. I think I'll be going this route from now on.

4-6 weeks to totally recover.

Recovery top!

oh that's right! we still get our 3 stooges (varsha, matchett and hobbs) and their pit puppet (windsor) for announcers right? i loved how the broadcast focused on a black guy at the spanish gp and they all assumed it was lewis hamiltons brother, even after being corrected they said he was a rapper of some sorts (the guy was a pro soccer player). gotta love that untainted formula 1 prejudice :P

Just got back from The Hangover. Laughed so hard my sides ache...good stuff...

oh that's right! we still get our 3 stooges (varsha, matchett and hobbs) and their pit puppet (windsor) for announcers right? i loved how the broadcast focused on a black guy at the spanish gp and they all assumed it was lewis hamiltons brother, even after being corrected they said he was a rapper of some sorts (the guy was a pro soccer player). gotta love that untainted formula 1 prejudice :P

I think Pete's the only one along with Fox's own announcers, but I could be wrong. I figured it would be the perfect promotional gig for his new team coming in. I still haven't heard whether or not they've been approved to run the Cosworth. I can't see anyone jumping on that bandwagon any time soon.