mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

all this tire talk makes me start wondering what the next set for the max should be.

currently running Goodyear Assurances :peepwall:

and i live in texas and wont mind running summer tires

this whole business with the fia and max mosely is really grinding my gears. i really wouldn't be surprised if the FOTA teams just pool up some cash and have that fucker assassinated. he's a real sourpuss bitch. i love f1, i love the rich history, the glitz and glamor of it all. it's larger than life, ya know? how dare mosely chastise the teams for meeting on flavio's yacht in monaco, who gives a fuck. honestly does he think he can limit the ENTIRE team budgets to 60% of what michael schumacher's 2004 salary was?

all this tire talk makes me start wondering what the next set for the max should be.

Mickey Thompson ET Streets :fing34:

A friend I had with a procharged GT really like a set of Nitto DR's he had on the ass end of it...

A friend I had with a procharged GT really like a set of Nitto DR's he had on the ass end of it...

im sry that was a pretty brod question.

i spent i believe 250 for a pair of the goodyears

so i guess im looking at a set of tires in the range of $400-500

Aaron, do you know how long it takes muscle to fuse back together after being cut?

I don't know how much this'll help you, but I tore my calf muscle a few years ago (actually a moron did it to me). I'm trying to remember exactly how long I was away from basketball for. I can't recall for sure, but I know it was at least a month, maybe 5-6 weeks. I'm not sure how bad the tear was either, though, as I never had it scoped or had surgery or anything.

And you don't like them? Granted they aren't performance-based tires, more for comfortable cruising.

Just got back from The Hangover. Laughed so hard my sides ache...good stuff...

My son and his buddies said the same thing.

Hope you feel better Ryan!

Just got home from the hospital. Had an appendectomy last night. In major pain, but not as bad as it was. The restrictions I'm under are the worst. I can't even hold my son. . .

ouch, glad your okay though

I have decided that whenever someone asks "how are you doing" while I'm at work, I'm going to tell them "I'm on a boat"

rofl

might be time to move out of the little liter class bikes and into a big engine scooter. Maybe the old man rocket 'busa.

:fing34:

little crotch rockets are for horse jockeys and gymnasts.

So what does riding a moped qualify me as ? Hopefully rainbows are not involved :P

lol, someone who needs to save $. you didn't buy a moped as a recreational vehicle did you? :P

Actually got it along with the payment for our house. It's the daily beater during summer. Much cheaper and faster than the car.

The guy I work with is an Amsoil dealer. I've been looking to switch from Royal Purple after reading some interesting independent lab tests. Anyways, I gave him and order for filters, oil, ATF, gearlube, and brake fluid and it came in under $150. Normally, I order this all through Summit and spend just a hair under $300. I think I'll be going this route from now on.

I'd like to see those tests, hate to say I've seen the opposite all though it was years ago when I worked with a lab doing them.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=28675

I think I should just remove all the off-topic bickering...

seems that someone has been taking a lot of cheap shots at people. he was scoffing at sean in another thread for no reason, for that matter sean hadn't even posted in the thread.

who is this?

Alan Hall. Check the reports. It's there. The topic above was just a random flame abomination which now resides in the Test section.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=28675

I think I should just remove all the off-topic bickering...

seems that someone has been taking a lot of cheap shots at people. he was scoffing at sean in another thread for no reason, for that matter sean hadn't even posted in the thread.

who is this?

Alan Hall. Check the reports. It's there. The topic above was just a random flame abomination which now reside in the Test section.

Ah the experienced moron, makes sense. He can't read :(

Took the Jeep out for a drive to the countryside today, after taking an exam.

Eyeballed the kicks from the driving location and my foot does not interfere. Steering wheel interferes a bit on some turns. On-axis, here I come :D

Someone answer my questions in my thread "2nd battery!"

Ask a better question :( 500 posts and you still need help making a thread.