mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yea that deer fucked someone up BAD

saw that story a while back, apparently no one was hurt but the deer. could you imagine the surprise of hitting a deer along with a blast of hot blood in your face though? i bet they were shaken up pretty bad.

air filter, cabin filters, and spark plug wire set ordered......

Yea that deer fucked someone up BAD

saw that story a while back, apparently no one was hurt but the deer. could you imagine the surprise of hitting a deer along with a blast of hot blood in your face though? i bet they were shaken up pretty bad.

That experience can definately lead to some nightmares :peepwall:

it would be really funny if they were fine and had to walk to get help

3am a guy comes into sheetz covered in blood from head to toe....

oh fuck, Billy Mays is dead too

oh fuck, Billy Mays is dead too

ya beat me too it peng

air filter, cabin filters, and spark plug wire set ordered......

air filters are pretty much brand damn new, no need to change them out...blew out the MAF with compressed air for good measure...now we just wait for the parts to arrive...

besides being a potential electrical nightmare (lots of circuits) and hard to find parts I don't see how MB cars are hard to work on, looks extremely straightforward to me...

The SAE standard J1772 charging connector for plug-in vehicles passed another threshold on its way to finalization this week. Underwriters Laboratories has completed its certification testing on the connector developed by Yazaki. The UL testing has verified the safety and durability characteristics of the 5-pin connector. Virtually all of the automakers from the U.S., Japan and Europe are planning to use the standard plug on upcoming electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles, including in the Chevy Volt.

The plug supports both charging and two way communications and is designed to survive at least 10,000 connection and disconnection cycles. Now that the UL testing has been completed, the standard specification will be put to a vote of the SAE committee in July. The standard defines physical and performance characteristics for both electrical and mechanical behavior so that other companies can build compatible connectors and vehicle sockets.

Good to know...standardization ftmfw...

Surely somebody will think their own plugs are better and not go by the standard :lol:

Man charged with inking underaged teens

Artist is accused of tattooing minors

June 28, 2009

(SHOREWOOD) A man arrested eight years ago for allegedly running a door-to-door underage tattooing service was locked up again Thursday on charges he inked another two youths.

George "Hook" Jerutis, 54, was held overnight on a $5,000 bond and remains in custody. Local police reportedly pinched Jerutis on Thursday at his home, the Joliet Inn near Interstate 55 and Jefferson Street.

Court papers only identified the two alleged victims of Jerutis' tattooing by their initials. Their ages and genders were withheld.

Shorewood police Cmdr. Aaron Klima failed to return calls for comment about Jerutis' arrest.

Jerutis ran a pair of tattoo parlors before allegedly embarking on illicit enterprises. He had Hook's Tattoo Mania on Plainfield Road in Crest Hill and Hook's Tattoo & Body Piercing on New Lenox Road in Joliet.

Jerutis ran afoul of the law in 2001 when the Joliet police charged him with tattooing a 13-year-old and two 15-year-olds.

Two of the boys were brothers and the third was their cousin.

One of the boys reportedly was referred to Jerutis by a friend and told he was a tattoo artist who made house calls. Two of the teens were tattooed in a house on Elmwood Street and another in a house on Lincoln Avenue, police said.

The charge against Jerutis was dropped after one of the victims failed to appear in court.

Jerutis now runs an Internet-based tattooing correspondence school. He boasts that he has written and copyrighted a tattooing textbook and that upon graduation from his class, his students can proclaim, "I learned everything that I needed to learn at Hook's Online Tattoo Apprenticeship Course. And I have a Certificate of Completion to prove it."

The class costs $500, the same amount of cash Jerutis needs to make bail after Thursday's arrest.

On the Web site for his class, Jerutis says he was born on Chicago's South Side in either 1953 or 1955 and got his first tattoo at age 19 while in the Army.

Later, while working as a carpenter, Jerutis, whose body bears dozens of tattoos, embarked on his career as a tattoo artist.

"I was now ready to get a job at a tattoo shop but I felt I needed a cool name, so the only one I could think of was the one my buddy gave me, Hook," Jerutis says on his site. "I got it because I always hooked him into playing pool even when he knew he couldn't beat me, so the name was the only legitimate nickname I ever got, so I kept it."

oh what the FUCK...its raining?????

no rain here

102°F

Feels Like

110°F

gah! its so hot

for Sean and everybody else:

'05 GTO T56

43623053.jpg

Bellhousing and half of my manifold collection

16672416.jpg

At the shop

14302143.jpg

:woot: shifting :)

no rain here

102°F

Feels Like

110°F

gah! its so hot

106F heat index here, even with the rain....basically a natural hot shower...just add soap...and naked people...

damn brazilians

anybody watch the soccer game!

the us gave them a damn good run for the money

Watching right now, but only in the 65th minute.

Had to deal with the Crime Scene investigators. Some FUCKER just stole my fishing rods and some associated stuff off my boat :(

That sucks Sean. Hope they find the jackass.