mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

wtf, seriously? How many people are they hiring?

why wtf? I don't know how many of the 6ish will be hired, but I think that's how many are partaking in next week's activities

yikes, Hubbell's flying me out to SC next week for dinner with the big wigs and extensive interviewing

Good luck Tom! Tell them you want some brass floor plate receptacles as a door prize! I'll send you shipping money. :drink40:

you know you want an X5

*flees*

I don't fit. :( IMO BM'er really effed that one up.

If they put the V10 M engine in it though, I might scrunch.

wtf, seriously? How many people are they hiring?

why wtf? I don't know how many of the 6ish will be hired, but I think that's how many are partaking in next week's activities

Really strange to me to have potential applicants meet. Surely doesn't help their negotiating once it comes to pay.

Definitely time to study up on their products.

yikes, Hubbell's flying me out to SC next week for dinner with the big wigs and extensive interviewing

Good luck Tom! Tell them you want some brass floor plate receptacles as a door prize! I'll send you shipping money. :drink40:

haha I'll see what I can do

Definitely time to study up on their products.

yeah, probably a good idea

Wouldn't hurt to get some other background. ie call and see how you place an order, even potentially spend some time on the phone with the person whom you speak to. I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't give you some insight as well.

That Black '06 Cayenne Turbo is still for sale in Chicago :P

I don't think its real. Same with the M5 in town. Too cheap. There is another one in Milwaukee Cayenne Turbo S for cheap too, although the house its parked in front of could explain the price.

If the car or truck was already gone, I'd call though.

The tough parameter is $3k down lease for $600/mo with warranty. I am going to call on the ML's, not that I want one but at least it would be fun to drive. I imagine in classic MB fashion though it will be impossible. They also seem to be $10k overpriced. An 07 for $40 would probably work.

I wasn't interested in anything but black, but I'd drive that.

Going up to the w's fam tomorrow. Not excited and I "get" to stay home tonight too.

The tough parameter is $3k down lease for $600/mo with warranty. I am going to call on the ML's, not that I want one but at least it would be fun to drive. I imagine in classic MB fashion though it will be impossible. They also seem to be $10k overpriced. An 07 for $40 would probably work.

Yeah I'd at least test drive one, but either one of those two Cayennes are hard to beat...

Made some 1lb pork chops for dinner and for some reason I am fucking hungry again already. Perhaps I should stop watching the food netowrk.

Yeah I'd at least test drive one, but either one of those two Cayennes are hard to beat...

If either are real. They should all really be about the same price. Getting it to fit the lease parameters will be the key. Luckily I have a lease guy who can work some magic.

Always amuses me when I see search engines find the hop. That whole first post is really informative :)

I am searching for International Poo. Sick of American Poo