mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

JIM !

check out my thread in the HT section

I am really excited for Mike and SoundSplinter, me wants some LMT and a GB D2 RL-p

anyho, hollis had some great pix from SBN if you guys check in the stereo integrity section

I am siging a contract tomorrow morning for another CAD job, I dont like contracts, get the stigma of a "hit man" and never get comfortable but it is better money than the last one and much closer with a more relaxed atomsphere,

I also want to applogize to everyone who I have not caught up on for banners, I will get them done, I always do

anyone want to buy an Alpine CVA-1000 and 6disk changer? $350 shipped !!!

I am really excited for Mike and SoundSplinter, me wants some LMT and a GB D2 RL-p

anyho, hollis had some great pix from SBN if you guys check in the stereo integrity section

I am siging a contract tomorrow morning for another CAD job, I dont like contracts, get the stigma of a "hit man" and never get comfortable but it is better money than the last one and much closer with a more relaxed atomsphere,

I also want to applogize to everyone who I have not caught up on for banners, I will get them done, I always do

anyone want to buy an Alpine CVA-1000 and 6disk changer? $350 shipped !!!

How much just for the CVA-1000?

:post:

and a Calc quiz later in the afternoon.