mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

DSCN0428.jpg

yes its just a mock up, still funny as hell :lol2:

///M5 I just started a word document labeled Cooking Tips from ///M5 so keep them coming, but I appreciate that info about cooking ribs because that was gonna be next project when it gets warmer outside. I have never cooked a slab of ribs before on a grill or anywhere period. :santa:

Been on a conference call with India for the past hour and the fuckers do not understand our ONE SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION

I have a tech who is from India and he might be coming over to help me with this wireless thing. Maybe he can help you help them.

My sales guy from Texas is a PhD from India and he was trying to help, still didn't work.

let me sing yall a lil tune titled - "My Derka"

My Derka, My Derka

You smell like shit

My Derka, My Derka

you talk like a turkey

My derka, my derka

All u do is cheat

My derka, my derka

you smell like shit

Ubuntu seems to be maturing into a really user friendly OS more so then when it started.

My two older machines are running great with it. Ubuntu does more updates then we do. :tehe: The update manager comes up at least every other day. Neither box has crashed since moving them to Ubuntu. :turkey:

Class canceled and work closed because of the snow=me sleeping til noon, cleaning, minimal studying, COD MW2, and beer. Can't complain.

Oh how I miss those days, except it was sleeping till 10, lifting, minimal studying, practice, Gran Turismo 1, and wadca.

can't expect PhD's to really know what they are doing mang!

Every time you guys joke about it, a little bit of motivation is lost for me to finish mine. As I think about it, and there are a number of PhD's on my mothers side, and they all are exceptionally talented and knowledgeable in their field of focus, but out side of that...... :ehh::trippy:

I'm thinking about doing a whole beef rib for a large "fancy" holiday meal.

Has anyone tried this or have a good recipie?

BGE baby. The only question is do you use high heat to start/brown it or to finish.

Around here, BGE = Baltimore Gas & Electric. So something of an initial reaction of hatred occurs when it is mentioned. :ehh:

Every time you guys joke about it, a little bit of motivation is lost for me to finish mine. As I think about it, and there are a number of PhD's on my mothers side, and they all are exceptionally talented and knowledgeable in their field of focus, but out side of that...... :ehh::trippy:

I joke out of jelousy. I chose a VERY wrong path in life

:sigh:

I'm thinking about doing a whole beef rib for a large "fancy" holiday meal.

Has anyone tried this or have a good recipie?

BGE baby. The only question is do you use high heat to start/brown it or to finish.

Around here, BGE = Baltimore Gas & Electric. So something of an initial reaction of hatred occurs when it is mentioned. :ehh:

At my house it bring forth feelings of joy and sometimes the urge to snuggle with it's dimpled green exterior.... Maybe not when it's hot though.....

Been on a conference call with India for the past hour and the fuckers do not understand our ONE SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION

I have a tech who is from India and he might be coming over to help me with this wireless thing. Maybe he can help you help them.

My sales guy from Texas is a PhD from India and he was trying to help, still didn't work.

let me sing yall a lil tune titled - "My Derka"

My Derka, My Derka

You smell like shit

My Derka, My Derka

you talk like a turkey

My derka, my derka

All u do is cheat

My derka, my derka

you smell like shit

What????!?

just a lil tune about the grad students here at lamar

couldn't fathom doing a doctoral plan myself; masters sure, doctorate? fuck that shit

just got a look at this proposed GOP "purity test"; oh boy...

Fuck Reagan

What do you mean by wrong path?

....lol I will explain when I get to a computer.... locked outside of house with puppy now... he closed door on me...

not having a higher level degree; be it an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctor's

....lol I will explain when I get to a computer.... locked outside of house with puppy now... he closed door on me...

Hope you are wearing a coat.

same boat my dad seems to be in at the moment

same boat my dad seems to be in at the moment

graduated from the US Navy's Nuclear Power School and 20 years of experience and still gets snubbed on promotions :bull:

Does anyone know where to find large sonotubes? Largest Lowes carries is 12"ID, I found a MI company that makes 14"ID but I still need larger. Something like a 16"ID and 18"ID.