mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

on that note, anyone tried running dried chile peppers through a blender before? might be an interesting experiment for the vita-mix....

No problem, but I have the dry blade setup as well.

Works just fine with the wet blade :) Entertaining as hell too...even does cumin seeds pretty well

Commercial blenders ftmfw

Just need to find an easier way to get things the consistency of peanut butter out of it.

I wouldn't have bought the dry pitcher, but they had a deal and it was basically free. :P Figure I may someday grind my own flour, but I've been too lazy so far.

my mom just puts water on them... :sleepwerd4:

Then you'd have to get the water out of the peanut butter

*posts to see my own post count*

Whoa, thats a lot of posts.

hel to the yeah wonder how M5 has 41,000......

on that note, anyone tried running dried chile peppers through a blender before? might be an interesting experiment for the vita-mix....

No problem, but I have the dry blade setup as well.

Works just fine with the wet blade :) Entertaining as hell too...even does cumin seeds pretty well

Commercial blenders ftmfw

Just need to find an easier way to get things the consistency of peanut butter out of it.

I wouldn't have bought the dry pitcher, but they had a deal and it was basically free. :P Figure I may someday grind my own flour, but I've been too lazy so far.

my mom just puts water on them... :sleepwerd4:

Then you'd have to get the water out of the peanut butter

thought you guys were about dried chili peppers... :peepwall:

*posts to see my own post count*

Whoa, thats a lot of posts.

hel to the yeah wonder how M5 has 41,000......

he likes to shoot the shit alot... :peepwall:

What to be for Halloween, hmmm....

just be nothing...or be an officer lol....and trip somebody out... :roflmao:

Just got off of SMD and damn! average maturity level is like 9 years old! Talking shit on JP's truck I mean he may not be cool or whatever but damn..too much trash over their...did you help construct the truck aaron?

holy shit that is some good chili

homemade corn bread too :bigok:

Amazing what happens when the wife is out of town, I get stuff done :) Got the Home Automation system working with Win7 now too and think I have the Droid part nailed, I just need to know what screen format my phone will have and I can finally control my whole damn house from my phone :)

Too bad I don't have the phone yet.

And I could really use some nice icons in png format that have three states for things such as play, stop, next, down arrow, and so on.

Just plugging away. At home tonight alone, the W is in Austin, TX for work. Change of pace to be the one left home with the child.

getting the Camaro ready for Super Chevy Show next weekend, saw a fairly solid '68 Charger in a wrecking yard the other day, made me think of you lol

Amazing what happens when the wife is out of town, I get stuff done :) Got the Home Automation system working with Win7 now too and think I have the Droid part nailed, I just need to know what screen format my phone will have and I can finally control my whole damn house from my phone :)

Too bad I don't have the phone yet.

WVGA, no?

morning everyone