mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

A beautiful woman that loves you can some how have a magical effect on making everything ok. :)

Yup.

Now if I could just get mine to stop the BS she has been pulling this year.

Found this on the PG Phorum:

2010 DARWIN AWARDS

You've been waiting for them with bated breath, so without further ado here are the 2010 Darwin awards.

8th Place

In Detroit , a 41-year-old man got stuck and drowned in two feet of water after squeezing head first through an 18-inch-wide storm sewer grate to retrieve his car keys.

7th Place

A 49-year-old San Francisco stockbroker, who "totally zoned when he ran", accidentally, jogged off a 100-foot high cliff on his daily run.

6th Place

While at the beach, Daniel Jones, 21, dug an 8 foot hole for protection from the wind and had been sitting in a beach chair at the bottom, when it collapsed, burying him beneath 5 feet of sand. People on the beach used their hands and shovels trying to get him out but could not reach him. It took rescue workers using heavy equipment almost an hour to free him. Jones was pronounced dead at a hospital.

5th Place

Santiago Alvarado, 24, was killed as he fell through the ceiling of a bicycle shop he was robbing. Death was caused when the long torch he had placed in his mouth to keep his hands free, rammed into the base of his skull when he hit the floor.

4th Place

Sylvester Briddell, Jr., 26, was killed as he won a bet with friends who said he would not put a revolver loaded with four bullets into his mouth and pull the trigger.

3rd Place

After walking around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door, a man walked into H&J Leather & Firearms intent on robbing the store. The shop was full of customers and a uniformed officer was standing at the counter.. Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a hold-up and fired a few wild shots from a target pistol. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire and several customers also drew their guns and fired. The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics. Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. Ballistics identified rounds

from 7 different weapons. No one else was hurt.

HONORABLE MENTION

Paul Stiller, 47, and his wife Bonnie were bored just driving around at 2 a.m. So they lit a stick of dynamite to toss out the window to see what would happen. Apparently they failed to notice the window was closed

RUNNER UP

Kerry Bingham had been drinking with several friends when one of them said they knew a person who had bungee-jumped from a local bridge in the middle of traffic. The conversation grew more heated and at least 10 men trooped along the walkway of the bridge at 4:30 a.m. Upon arrival at the midpoint of the bridge they discovered that no one had brought a bungee rope. Bingham, who had continued drinking, volunteered and pointed out that a coil of lineman's cable lay nearby. They secured one end around Bingham's leg and then tied the other (!) to the bridge. His fall lasted 40 feet before the cable tightened and tore his foot off at the ankle. He miraculously survived his fall into the icy water and was rescued by two nearby fishermen. Bingham's foot was never located.

AND THE WINNER IS...

Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt ( Paderborn , Germany ) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief. Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded.

The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him.

It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves.... 'shit happens'

Fuck Iraq T0P

J

What's your MOS J?

42A aka Desk Jockey.

**cracks whip on computer mouse 'ye-ah ye-ah!!'

J

tomatoes? in chili? HA!

Don't you live in Texas? Definitely not NM where that is the case.

I do, but I'm still a traditionalist when it comes to chili; I have a handful of chili recipes that came from some San Antonio chili queens, and another handful of chili recipes from pre-WWII Mexican restaurants, all of which contain zero tomatoes. :shrug:

tomatoes? in chili? HA!

I do, but I'm still a traditionalist when it comes to chili; I have a handful of chili recipes that came from some San Antonio chili queens, and another handful of chili recipes from pre-WWII Mexican restaurants, all of which contain zero tomatoes. :shrug:

I love the tomato in my chili....when I cook up a batch I use as many different chili peppers as I can find. It has also gotta be spicy.

tomatoes? in chili? HA!

Funny, I would have thought you would have argued no beans more than no tomatoes. :)

Obviously a lot of regional variants, but nonetheless what they all should have in common is NO Chili Powder. That stuff is god awful.

Going to start on tearing up a deck floor after I finish lunch here. Should be interesting.

tomatoes? in chili? HA!

Funny, I would have thought you would have argued no beans more than no tomatoes. :)

Obviously a lot of regional variants, but nonetheless what they all should have in common is NO Chili Powder. That stuff is god awful.

Chili Powder = Ew

Chile Powder = Yummy

Beans seem to be somewhat common in the traditional recipes I have, actually

Thanks

Getting ready to sign the title over on the bike.

??

I was thanking Matt and I sold one of my bikes and had to go transfer the title.

God my skin is dry ;)

<------------- me without makeup

A group of union members are reportedly unhappy about the two-tier wage system that the United Auto Workers agreed to for the General Motors Orion Township plant. According to the Detroit Free Press, around 100 current and retired union workers from three states descended on the UAW's Detroit headquarters to protest the move on Saturday. A group of union members are reportedly unhappy about the two-tier wage system that the United Auto Workers agreed to for the General Motors Orion Township plant. According to the Detroit Free Press, around 100 current and retired union workers from three states descended on the UAW's Detroit headquarters to protest the move on Saturday.

Divided_by_Zero__OH_SHI___by_deazralei.jpg?1250305273

That car looks Russian.

tomatoes? in chili? HA!

Chili Powder = Ew

Chile Powder = Yummy

Beans seem to be somewhat common in the traditional recipes I have, actually

Agreed on the chile powder :)

I love it.

Dallas let us win

Chicago's offensive line looks worse than ours

GB has NO running game, and lost their best receiver in Finley

Detroit sucks

We stand a fucking chance!!

on that note, anyone tried running dried chile peppers through a blender before? might be an interesting experiment for the vita-mix....

tomatoes? in chili? HA!

There are 2 types of chili I know of.

Hot dog chili - no tomatoes

Eatin' Chili - Always has tomatoes

With our defense and all of the offensive weapons we have we should be a force that cannot be stopped.

I have no idea why we have such a disapointing season time and time again. Against all odds we find a way to loose it in the clutch.

I love it.

Dallas let us win

Chicago's offensive line looks worse than ours

GB has NO running game, and lost their best receiver in Finley

Detroit sucks

We stand a fucking chance!!

Dallas didnt 'let' the Vikes win.........Dallas is a shit team.

J

on that note, anyone tried running dried chile peppers through a blender before? might be an interesting experiment for the vita-mix....

No problem, but I have the dry blade setup as well.

tomatoes? in chili? HA!

There are 2 types of chili I know of.

Hot dog chili - no tomatoes

Eatin' Chili - Always has tomatoes

Coney Island Sauce has no tomatoes nor beans. :) Regularly ketchup or tomato juice though. More like Sloppy Joes