mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I dont get vacation for another 5 months :(

DAMN LAYOFF!!!

I haven't had a vacation in 2 years, and this year isn't looking good either. :unsure:

I have been there man. It sucks!!!

Chipotle is QUITE a drive from where the meet is at. There are TONS of other restaurants around town to choose from. I'm sure we can all live without Chipotle for one day ;)

THATS WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

hehe j/k, i can go a few days without it

Woh, thought I just saw Noah stick his ugly mug in here...Guess I am seeing things.

TL for sale.

why?

and its the usb or net(cant remember the name)? Want to PM me the price, I may know someone interested.

want so much, have so little :(

want to split the cost?

I hit ya one back.

hmmm, you want to let me borrow it for the meet?? someone have a laptop they want to bring??? I would love for us to have a meter there...

hmmm, you want to let me borrow it for the meet?? someone have a laptop they want to bring??? I would love for us to have a meter there...

You can borrow my laptop if you can get it to work. Damn thing worked fine one night, started it up again in the morning and nothing. Lights up, but no drives run, nor do I see anything on the screen. BOOO!

jntar - those supplement pills have had a noticable effect on my knees. They're still quite sore the next day (after a baseball game), but they're a lot better. Thanks a lot - that stuff seems to work really well so far. Took a few days to kick in, but it is noticable.

jntar - those supplement pills have had a noticable effect on my knees.  They're still quite sore the next day (after a baseball game), but they're a lot better.  Thanks a lot - that stuff seems to work really well so far.  Took a few days to kick in, but it is noticable.

ahh sweet! :)

hopefully jiggaman gets some free time to mail mine out :)

<3 justin

i was planning on bringing my laptop anyways, that is if i remember.

someone should buy the meter from nick, i would feel bad just borrowing it. :D

jntar - those supplement pills have had a noticable effect on my knees.

jntar - those supplement pills have had a noticable effect on my knees.  They're still quite sore the next day (after a baseball game), but they're a lot better.  Thanks a lot - that stuff seems to work really well so far.  Took a few days to kick in, but it is noticable.

Glad they have been working...When you run out we can talk about setting you up if you are interested. There is also a product called AO that I would like you to try out. It will help the cartalage in your knees too, as well as give you better energy.

Just let me know if or when you are ready.

-J

is your avatar supposed to represent you after a baseball game? :P

n/m... june 25th.

I already have a few people asking about it... if it's still available the 20th, You guys can have it for the weekend.

-Nick

is your avatar supposed to represent you after a baseball game? :P

Pretty much. Right after the game isn't too bad - but, the next day ... I can barely walk. I'm always on my feet, running, skating, etc and my knees are just shot.

n/m... june 25th.

I already have a few people asking about it... if it's still available the 20th, You guys can have it for the weekend.

-Nick

That is very kind of you.