mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Conservative = shitty designers

Not everybody is trying to mimic pokemons and space ships :)

You didn't tell me why you see it necessary to change a trademark design ?

Everybody can recognize it, same with a Diablo or a Countach for instance. They changed that and IMO the newer Lambos look too tame.

I should note that I like the 911, there is no problem there, what I dislike is every vehicle they make looks like it, it gets old

The black is very nice, but it is apparent Porsche cannot style a car, as all of their vehicles look like the 911, which has never changed lol

Reminds me of the Koreans and Japanese. Can't design either, but copy of course they are skilled at. I'd rather have a company copy themselves than their competitors.

Honestly, I rather they spend more time on the drive line and suspension bits for example, then the exterior. :)

Everybody can recognize it, same with a Diablo or a Countach for instance. They changed that and IMO the newer Lambos look too tame.

I agree, but with the exception of the Aventador.

The black is very nice, but it is apparent Porsche cannot style a car, as all of their vehicles look like the 911, which has never changed lol

Reminds me of the Koreans and Japanese. Can't design either, but copy of course they are skilled at. I'd rather have a company copy themselves than their competitors.

The Japanese cars from the 60-70-80's are the best example in that regard.

Wonder what RUF would do if they put a version on the market:

9ff-panamera-turbo-3.jpg

So true. I don't care if the new 4door Porsche looks like the 911, it's still pretty sweet if you ask me.

I generally like black more, but this one looks pretty damn awesome:

porsche_techart-grandgt-panamera-turbo_actf34_ns_102710_717.jpg

Agreed.

God damnit! Stop making me want one, you fuckers!

We need a Matt3 so we can have an extra crunchy.

Hippy Matt.

tumblr_lolig7JmPq1qazkdco1_500.gif

from 35 pages ago, the reference was only to hippy matt, not to extra crunchy. But I do prefer my toast dark.

We need a Matt3 so we can have an extra crunchy.

Hippy Matt.

tumblr_lolig7JmPq1qazkdco1_500.gif

from 35 pages ago, the reference was only to hippy matt, not to extra crunchy. But I do prefer my toast dark.

Ah, extra crunchy. ;)

x2, I didn't like it much at first but I it has grown on me. Hated the Murcielago

Your wife can drive, right?

Two panteras, two passenger seats are better than one back seat. Plus the way your kids are destined to grow they'll be front seat ready in another 3-4hrs anyway, right?

Your wife can drive, right?

Two panteras, two passenger seats are better than one back seat. Plus the way your kids are destined to grow they'll be front seat ready in another 3-4hrs anyway, right?

NO, they'll be stuck at 4'5" for 3 years, then over their 7th grade summer, they'll grow another 2.5'.

Has some cargo space as well:

porsche_panamera_turbo_2010_other_trunk.jpg

You could fit an 18" in there, you know you've always wanted to... :P

Actually I think I would cry if I saw a car that nice being flexed to hell.

I wonder if people that wall their cars and fiberglass fifty speakers in their dash ever wake up one day and go "What the fuck did I do?"

Daily drivers, not show cars.

Agreed.

x2 from the front it's sexy in white.

Would it do everything you need it to do? Never been in one, but it looks like the Merc would have more space. Why exactly do you need an SUV? Couldn't you get away with something like an M5 or E63 AMG etc?

I wonder if people that wall their cars and fiberglass fifty speakers in their dash ever wake up one day and go "What the fuck did I do?"

Daily drivers, not show cars.

I'm sure they do. I'd have a hard time believing they don't. Then again, people are dumb.

Would it do everything you need it to do? Never been in one, but it looks like the Merc would have more space. Why exactly do you need an SUV? Couldn't you get away with something like an M5 or E63 AMG etc?

You can't pull a boat or sled trailer with an M5 or the E63.

x2, I didn't like it much at first but I it has grown on me. Hated the Murcielago

This is the only Lambo I've liked aside from the Miura.

The rear "windshield" is just so cool

White-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP700-4-at-Geneva-rear-angle-view.jpg

You can't pull a boat or sled trailer with an M5 or the E63.

Oh, right. Couldn't with a Panamera either though could you? I thought he had a truck too.