mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've got a few 8" midwoofers from an el-cheap Yamaha bookshelf speaker pair that I abused...

thinking of introducing them to the Tantrum :) Turn the bass boost all the way, dial the voltage up to a good 1450W unclipped...see how they like subsonic tones.

Make sure you get a video! :D:fing34:

The only video capability I have is the chitty movie-mode thing on my dig. cam...no real digital camcorder here :( I'll try to get pr0n, but I doubt it'll come out well.

it's 85 degrees at 8pm. that should be illegal.

a few days ago we had a LOW of 93

Pretty sure Jacks Avatar is Bob Dylan

Jack Frost, what is your avatar a picture of?

Here, or on chitaudio.com?

Pretty sure Jacks Avatar is Bob Dylan

And considering I have "How does it feel" right under it, it's quite a hint :)It's the cover for the Greatest Hits album.

You know you love frats and your in one

Yup - because there's nothing I like to do better than hang around with a bunch of drunk guys in pink shirts and khakis...:) If I ever find myself in a frat, dear lord...:hay: :gayfight2:

Didint notice the how does it feel quote under. I knew it was a fimiliar picture too!

You know you love frats and your in one

Yup - because there's nothing I like to do better than hang around with a bunch of drunk guys in pink shirts and khakis...:) If I ever find myself in a frat, dear lord...:hay: :gayfight2:

They must be way different at your school! Most at my school are not like that at all. Parties at my school are usually dominated by girls so the parties are not that bad.

Parties at my school are usually dominated by girls so the parties are not that bad.

Strike one against that at Tech is that, well, it's a technical/ag-oriented school :) Strike two is that where there are large amounts of girls, such as frat parties, there are greater amounts of sausage.

I've given up on frats here, I've had much better luck going to small parties at friends' apartments...the numbers are a lot smaller, yeah, but it seems to work out better :)

Parties at my school are usually dominated by girls so the parties are not that bad.

Strike one against that at Tech is that, well, it's a technical/ag-oriented school :) Strike two is that where there are large amounts of girls, such as frat parties, there are greater amounts of sausage.

I've given up on frats here, I've had much better luck going to small parties at friends' apartments...the numbers are a lot smaller, yeah, but it seems to work out better :)

I completely agree. Im in a frat and after 3 years ive turned more towards small parties. They usually consist of my real close friends in the house and our outside friends. Our frats are not expensive compared to some either, no 700+ dollar dues, no fancy houses. Infact our house is a small POS!

Mike, what caddy ?

Buy me a 96+ Eldo ETC, either black or white

Nope hes not, im the frat homo.

Eh its not as bad as everyone thinks. But I also think that they are different from school to school.

That would make you a......homo !

I guess Im a homo then :(

Yeah, I feel quite bad for myself.