mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so i was playing softball like 3 weeks or so ago. i was fielding a grounder and it jammed my thumb hard. now it still hurts when i bend my thumb back. does that mean it's broken?

I hit the boards hard in hockey and did the same thing. Didn't bother going to the doctor or getting it looked at.

Was broken and it healed all retarded. I'll make two fists, hold them out in front of me with my thumbs pointing straight up ... you can a bone or two and a muscle poking out where they shouldn't be.

Best thing to do is get it looked at. Seriously, it's not worth being an idiot like me. You know when you're in the gym, take a barbell and pull it up by your chest to your chin, then back down ... that grip ... I can't pick up a piece of plywood like that anymore. Thickness nor material doesn't matter, just can't grip anything like that. Playing baseball now is tough - vibrations from modern day aluminum bats are killer. Even wooden bats sting when you hit it off the handle - all of the pain seems to go right to the thumb. Remember how much your thumb swelled up right when you fielded that ground ball? Pretty much how my right thumb has looked for the past number of years ... minus the yellow + blue color.

I'll send you a copy of my x-rays if you want ... trust me, get it looked at and fixed if it's possible.

yeah I probably should have gone to the doctor, but I'm not to worried about it. If it fuc*s up, it fuc*s up.

MDF > my toe.

Best thing to do is get it looked at.

bah, not what i wanted to hear :P gotta do what i gotta do then.

that sucks steve, working out is a big concern to me too. i havent noticed my thumb while working out, but i havent been thinking about it either. i'll see how it is next time. thanks for the advice, xrays would be cool to see if u dont mind. :)

so i have a new HU in mind, gona set me back about 1200. youll never guess what it is. hehe

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.p...994#post1059994

Must...suppress...urge...to...laugh...insanely...

HAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHHH

There. I'm better now.

ahAHAhaHAHAHAHHAHAHHAbahahahhahaha lololololol

wow. thanx for the link jim. why even bother responding? or maybe some false info is in order :D

so i have a new HU in mind, gona set me back about 1200. youll never guess what it is.  hehe

alpine f#1

If there ever was a time to use this, :idiot:

He just doesn't quit. Maybe you should go in there with some more highlander remarks jim.

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.p...994#post1059994

Must...suppress...urge...to...laugh...insanely...

HAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHHH

There. I'm better now.

ahAHAhaHAHAHAHHAHAHHAbahahahhahaha lololololol

wow. thanx for the link jim. why even bother responding? or maybe some false info is in order :D

is that ls1pimp's what box for XXX thread?

I kept my reply as civil as I could. If the point is lost on him (which it most likely will be), I couldn't care less.

Asshats like that aren't worth my time, except as a source of entertainment. That XXX's future is looking dimmer, I'm thinking he'll pull an Ecko inside of a few weeks now :D:lol2:

is that ls1pimp's what box for XXX thread?

Yes.

Damn took him longer than I thought it was going to. I was figureing an hour maybe two after the first 2 threads were locked.

i can see it now. him building a box incorrectly thats tuned to the wrong freq and blowing it the same way as ecko.

I remember reading and him saying he doesn't think he could make a box. He's just got the 1 cube prefab he goes on and on about. I hope he makes a worklog for his box.

lol lovely pic jim

I wish I could take credit for it...but it was done before by Squeak, a while ago :)

LOL, I have never seen that one before. That one is getting saved :D

i cut metal with my rotary tool today. that is some fun stuff with all the sparks flying.

so i have a new HU in mind, gona set me back about 1200. youll never guess what it is.