mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

oh, Jntar, the money was available first thaig this morning. Thanks again for the offer! Hopefully I'll be installing my new headunit next week.

:huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2:

Take a friggin vacation day today and wake up to cold and rain......so much for working on the truck this AM

Oh, goodmornin' :coffee:

oh, Jntar, the money was available first thaig this morning.  Thanks again for the offer!  Hopefully I'll be installing my new headunit next week.

Cool!!

:huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:

Take a friggin vacation day today and wake up to cold and rain......so much for working on the truck this AM

Oh, goodmornin'  :coffee:

Atleast you get vacation :(

Its been 2+ years since I have had a day off.

All i really wanted to do today is add these....

post-683-1123253535_thumb.jpg

post-683-1123253585_thumb.jpg

UPS should be bringing my Alt today and some new midbass drivers should be showing up today as well..........and it's friggin pouring out :hyper:

Did you have to special order your alt to get it purple?

I have worked 290 hours in the last 4 weeks and my boss is making me take a little me time, I had yesterday off but spent 3-4 hours on the phone puttin out fires in my territory, today I might only have to spent 2-3 on work related issues, like you.......I don't get real days off.......just a coupla hour spurts (WTF spurts??????) here and there. What do you do Jntar?

I had asked Nate about color options and he let me know he had that purple left over from a mustang alt he did a few months ago and cut me a little break on the powder coating.

I have worked 290 hours in the last 4 weeks and my boss is making me take a little me time, I had yesterday off but spent 3-4 hours on the phone puttin out fires in my territory, today I might only have to spent 2-3 on work related issues, like you.......I don't get real days off.......just a coupla hour spurts (WTF spurts??????) here and there. What do you do Jntar?

I work for/with CompUSA in Logistics. I use to be employed my then but was laid off. My boss worked it out for me to get hired by one of Comps shipping partners so now I technically work for a company called Ditan. My basic job is ordering, shipping, and receiving Microsoft and videogames for CompUSA.

Hey Squeak, I see ya prowlin in here.......what size bullets do you need for your gun? Mine takes .38 calibre, I'll meet ya half way and we can take turns puttin each other out of our misery. Where's Ryan? I'm sure he will want to join the party.

I had asked Nate about color options and he let me know he had that purple left over from a mustang alt he did a few months ago and cut me a little break on the powder coating.

Cool, looks like I will just be getting the reg one then.

What size did you order? I went for the 250 amp, maybe a little overkill for 1.4kW but gives me options and room to grow. :P

What size did you order? I went for the 250 amp, maybe a little overkill for 1.4kW but gives me options and room to grow. :P

I went for the 250 and I will be running ~1.4k too. :lol2:

Just some pondering here, but will I hear a difference in SQ if I pull the Audison and drop in a Draconia with the BB upgrade? I love the transparency of the Audi, but wanna go active between deicated midbass and 4" component set.......plus ups the total wattage going to my front stage. Although it would just be a temp thing till the Kronos comes out.

Just some pondering here, but will I hear a difference in SQ if I pull the Audison and drop in a Draconia with the BB upgrade?  I love the transparency of the Audi, but wanna go active between deicated midbass and 4" component set.......plus ups the total wattage going to my front stage.  Although it would just be a temp thing till the Kronos comes out.

I am not firmillar with the specs on those amps. As long as both of them have a THD under 1.5-2% and the power is within a few watts you will hear no difference. The only advantage would be if there was a big jump in power and if one of the amps has a better x-over controlls.

Dampning factor would play a role in it too.

250amps for 1.4kW...sheesh...

I'm running 1.7kW on my stock 135a, no dimming :)

250amps for 1.4kW...sheesh...

I'm running 1.7kW on my stock 135a, no dimming :)

It's all about options :D could very well be 2k-2.5k in the next few weeks :domoslay: . I like overkilling things as well. :blink:

could very well be 2k-2.5k in the next few weeks

Good point. I have absolutely no plans to change my amplification out there.

Is $315 shipped a decent price for a 1-2 month used 9855? Just wondering, I haven't checked prices for new or used ones yet.

I was running 900rms off a 105a with dimming. I didnt even bother with the big 3, I just knew Id need an upgrade with the 1400.

But then again I am putting on electric fans which use up 26a