mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I was messing with my EQ and realized just how much midbass i don't have.

Turned all the freqs on the graphic eq down except for 125hz which i turned all the way up to get it to sound closer to even with the rest of the freqs.

Then i tried crossing my subs up higher to see if that made it a little louder, which it did a little, but then subs sounded chitty playing notes that high. (could clearly tell where it was coming from).

Its sad really. I need some components.

What model Kappa's do you have in the front?

Damn, another hour and 45 minutes left. :(

Infinity has never been known for stellar mid-bass production ...

Infinity has never been known for stellar mid-bass production ...

I've heard that about their Reference 6.5/6.75 components. Are the Kappa components any better or are they the same?

$300 something, you can see one at Mesa, It is their new line up that is made offshore. Cosmetics is :fing34:, they didn't have it hooked up on the soundboard last time I was thru, they had just got them in.

$300 something, you can see one at Mesa, It is their new line up that is made offshore.  Cosmetics is  :fing34:, they didn't have it hooked up on the soundboard  last time I was thru, they had just got them in.

They are all black aren't they?

Yep and I think they light up the logo (not sure). They look real nice with all the crossover connections on top, very clean ergonomics.

random people on facebook annoy me...

i updated my page today, but before that i had a photo of Dylan at the '65 Newport Folk Festival, and I photoshopped a VT hat on him. So some random freshman girl added me as a friend and was like "OMG u probably here this alot but u look alot like dylan, is that right?"

*sigh*

If you add me on facebook, I damn well better know you well...or if you're female, have had some sort of contact with you in the last six months...;)