mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

while I'm thinking about: inexpensive oven recommendations for mother's day? Nothing fancy, just bake, broil, maybe convection.

Is Electrolux fancy?

Only if it costs the same as a used econobox :P The lower the price tag the better, but I don't want to spend money on crap

Low price and crap go hand in hand. In the ultra low price, you'll probably be recommended a GE.

Okay, I can't take it anymore. I am going to get the white beast up and running so I can beat the shit out of it.

Remind me if you will what is the white beast?

J

Well it is that time of the year when I get to listen to the company lawyers of how I should be doing my job, treat people, etc. Pretty much 3 hours of life I will never get back. :puzzled:

Okay, I can't take it anymore. I am going to get the white beast up and running so I can beat the shit out of it.

Remind me if you will what is the white beast?

J

Picture042.jpg

Mind just telling as I can't see the pic at work?

:peepwall:

J

Well it is that time of the year when I get to listen to the company lawyers of how I should be doing my job, treat people, etc. Pretty much 3 hours of life I will never get back. :puzzled:

Do they expect a haunt to be all sunshine and rainbows or some shit?

J

J

This is for my real job. For the haunt we are covered by the state amusement agency.

J

This is for my real job. For the haunt we are covered by the state amusement agency.

What is your real job anyways?

J

Nice body style Ryan. I had an 89 LX.

I assume you have lots of mods done to it.

J

J

My company title is supervisor of technology, but I just use maintenance supervisor. http://www.firstquality.com/

J

J

My company title is supervisor of technology, but I just use maintenance supervisor. http://www.firstquality.com/

Ahhh gotcha man. Sounds like a decent place to work.

J

J

J

J

It keeps the area going. Largest employer in the area also. We are constantly growing too.

I have been there almost 18years and have no complaints.

J

J

J

It keeps the area going. Largest employer in the area also. We are constantly growing too.

Nothing like solid employment. Especially when they give you no complaints.

J

J

J

J

J

My motto is "It is your sandbox I will walk around the cat shit".

Refering to as we grow we buy and aquire people from other companies who have failed for a reason, I will keep my comments to myself and smile. :)

J

J

J

J

Refering to as we grow we buy and aquire people from other companies who have failed for a reason, I will keep my comments to myself and smile. :)

Shit thats a a damn good motto!!

We have similar problems in the Army LOL.

J

Mind just telling as I can't see the pic at work? :peepwall: J

It's just an "89LX Mustang I picked up for a couple bills.

Nice body style Ryan. I had an 89 LX.I assume you have lots of mods done to it.

This is an 89 also. Nothing is done to it. I bought it off some guy for $200. It doesn't have an interior, any lights and needs some wiring done, as well as paintwork, but it runs and drives, so. . . It has been a good 4 or 5 years since it's last been started though.

Yea I think that is a common problem today.

I like to ask what is next are you going to hire bernie madoff to help with our 401k?

This is an 89 also. Nothing is done to it. I bought it off some guy for $200. It doesn't have an interior, any lights and needs some wiring done, as well as paintwork, but it runs and drives, so. . . It has been a good 4 or 5 years since it's last been started though.

Sounds like a fun little project car.

Looking forward to doing some work on mine when I get back.

J

Sweet car to play with then!

Mustang TOP!

I love this motto! It is so fitting!

I am in the same boat. We always get the corporate guys who know nothing, but get a little bit of knowledge and think they know everything. My boss just had some HVAC training a couple weeks ago and came though on our HVAC startups. All but one of my stores has water cooled condensers and my boss kept asking us where the condensing coils were. We tried and tried to explain it to him, but he just couldn't understand.

His boss is even worse. He's always walking the stores and pointing things out that are wrong. His main pet peeve is missing covers on door closers. I've told him you can not order a cover, you have to buy the whole closer and he still tells me just to order a cover. I explain again, and he tells me he doesn't care that I can NOT order just the cover, but I must FIND a way to order just the cover.

These guys just live in their own worlds.

I love this motto! It is so fitting!

I am in the same boat. We always get the corporate guys who know nothing, but get a little bit of knowledge and think they know everything. My boss just had some HVAC training a couple weeks ago and came though on our HVAC startups. All but one of my stores has water cooled condensers and my boss kept asking us where the condensing coils were. We tried and tried to explain it to him, but he just couldn't understand.

His boss is even worse. He's always walking the stores and pointing things out that are wrong. His main pet peeve is missing covers on door closers. I've told him you can not order a cover, you have to buy the whole closer and he still tells me just to order a cover. I explain again, and he tells me he doesn't care that I can NOT order just the cover, but I must FIND a way to order just the cover.

These guys just live in their own worlds.

Tell him a cover is the same price as a new unit.