mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hmm, so you say that having an index finger that is 1.25" shorter than the middle finger is a bad thing? Damn :(

That's what I thought at first.

I re-read it and it says between your ring finger and index finger. There shouldn't be a HUGE difference.

I'm around, but... working on my damn report still, 33 pages and counting...

jesus man, what kinda report? and how long does it have to be?

It is my final project report for my last semester of Electronics Engineering. As long as necessary to get the info out there.

It is my final project report for my last semester of Electronics Engineering. As long as necessary to get the info out there.

whats it on?

Humidity, Temperature, and Capacity Sensing Control System for Grain Storage Facilities. Designed and built the prototype system all alone in 3 months, still working out some coding issues that are chapping my nuts right now though. Have to present it on the 1st. :poop:

Haha, well, I'll be happy when this is done. Happier when I get enough done to commercialize it too ;)

dont sell the Z

give it to me ;)

You give me $7500 I give it to you. I paid 10k originally for it, and put around 5k into it.. I would like to get half of that back haha.

Looking at a 2000 Escalade lifted and CLEAN.

dont sell the Z

give it to me ;)

You give me $7500 I give it to you. I paid 10k originally for it, and put around 5k into it.. I would like to get half of that back haha.

Looking at a 2000 Escalade lifted and CLEAN.

uhhh... :D $7.5? ;)