mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

if i had a hand held sand blaster id use that, but some good old sand paper will do, i think i used 200 or a little rougher.

They said in that ebay auction that it was acrylic. Is plexi just as good? The former sounds expensive.

They said in that ebay auction that it was acrylic. Is plexi just as good? The former sounds expensive.

same thing ;)

poop, morning kids.

My new amps got ordered yesterday. Hopefully they'll be here in a week, now I just need Mitek to hurry the fudge up with my crossover and I'll be set.

The bidding ends on the memphis at 1pm. Hope I bid enough cause I will be in a meeting :(

The bidding ends on the memphis at 1pm.  Hope I bid enough cause I will be in a meeting :(

What memphis? Link?

Muhahahah.... ah hahaha.... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

good morning :coffee:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

u really wanna build a box outa plexi material, use lexan. IIRC, at 1/2" it is small caliber bullet proof. at 3/4", it can stop most hi-powered rifles. we use 1/2 and 3/4 at work around our machines to keep ourselves safe in case of an explosion. lol....and it is glass clear. probably a bit more expensive, but it'll add integrity to the enclosure...and protection...lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

no tire, it's not the best sales pitch. but i'm finnicky about sales reps & company reps that are horse cocks.

the alt is fine.

600 sq in of sD for $1500? not bad right... 17-18 mm xmax.

The bidding ends on the memphis at 1pm.

no tire, it's not the best sales pitch. but i'm finnicky about sales reps & company reps that are horse cocks.

the alt is fine.

horse=no no :P