mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Red heads in real life are never as hot as they are in the movies.

thats cuz theyre few and far between. only the very few hot ones make it to movies/tv. most of em probably arent even natural redheads.

there was a red head at my school, damn she was hot, big tits n ass... yummy

Red heads in real life are never as hot as they are in the movies.

thats cuz theyre few and far between. only the very few hot ones make it to movies/tv. most of em probably arent even natural redheads.

there was a red head at my school, damn she was hot, big tits n ass... yummy

:boobies:

Hey dennis, do you know where i can download a good TEST cd, not just tones, but for like phasing and imaging as well.

iasca cd. chitty, i just deleted em, woulda sent to u if i had em.

i can rip and upload to u tomorrow if u want to try it out. then u can choose to buy it or not if you're serious about SQ.

i have a couple focal SQ cds on the computer. i should be getting the autosound cd's soon.

I still have them on my pc

supac20

Well i don't want you to go through any trouble re-ripping them. If supa is willing to send them to me that would be awesome.

wow I can't sleep. I'm gonna re-try though

Deadening blows my ass.

THE worst part IMO. Not to mention the SS spray gun is a POS! That was about worthless. I spend 2 hours masking and aoolying plastic. What a waste. One-half-hour with the paint bursh was cake. Spectrum sticks to Damplifier very well. My interior resonance at 2500RPMs is now GONE! :fing34:

Haha....funny, I spent today stripping my interior and laying some damplifier. Tommorrow holds more damplifier, masking/taping and spraying on some Spectrum myself. We'll see if my luck's any better :P

If you get bored, you should drive down my way and we can have ourselves a little deadening party ;):D:hyper: 4 hands are better than 2...and we may even be able to get audiolife involved :P

PS: FWIW to anyone who cares, I like my Raammat better than Damplifier. Damplifier is a little easier to work with, but the aluminum on Damplifier tears a hell of a lot easier than Raammat........Raammat you have to cut to get the aluminum to tear. The Damplifier will tear just pushing it into crevases(sp?....it's late, I don't care).

sorry :(

YO!!!

sorry :(

No no no. No problem at all kind sir :D Still good mat to work with, and seems

to work excellently (<-- word??)!! Works great for my needs, and I was able to get it at an excellent price ( ;) ).

is he a bad guy? i remember reading somewhere he scammed someone but i forgot.

He's scammed tons of people, and his girlfriend has assisted him in those scams. He's been banned from a couple forums for bad deals.....and should be gone from CA.com but the admin is a wussy and doesn't like to ban people.

damn nick,....lol..

good morning ed :coffee:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

jntar you shouldnt have editied that one, he needs it honestly.

is he a bad guy? i remember reading somewhere he scammed someone but i forgot.

He's scammed tons of people, and his girlfriend has assisted him in those scams. He's been banned from a couple forums for bad deals.....and should be gone from CA.com but the admin is a wussy and doesn't like to ban people.

Oh damn I never knew his GF helped him. What forums is he banned from? I see he mostly seems active over at SIN.

For some reason I thought it was all settled.

Lets go throw some gas on the fire!

Damn Trigger!

jntar you shouldnt have editied that one, he needs it honestly.

I didnt feel like posting anything over there.

PS:  FWIW to anyone who cares, I like my Raammat better than Damplifier.  Damplifier is a little easier to work with, but the aluminum on Damplifier tears a hell of a lot easier than Raammat........Raammat you have to cut to get the aluminum to tear.  The Damplifier will tear just pushing it into crevases(sp?....it's late, I don't care).

I've noticed that myself. Never used Raammat though, but the one layer of Damplifier on my doors was more then enough. Far better than any edead or Dynamat I've used.

Oh damn I never knew his GF helped him. What forums is he banned from? I see he mostly seems active over at SIN.

For some reason I thought it was all settled.

Lets go throw some gas on the fire!

Pretty much every forum except CA.com

Afternoon, y'all.

Still AM here for 10 more min