mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have no aspirations to be a mod here...unless they decided to make me lord of a home audio fiefdom. But there isn't enough traffic here to warrant that.

are you mod at any of your home theater sites?

None of them have active moderation "teams", per se...

Decware has a single admin, but you get as many e-fights there as in a retirement community.

DIYAudio has an active admin but again, I've never seen any bad blood on there.

AudioAsylum has a few active admins that have an interesting policy - whenever a "my power cable is better than yours" type thread pops up and gets out of hand, they'll lock it down for 24 hours to let the parties cool off. If they continue, bannings follow. No questions asked.

But then again, the demographic of those forums is completely different...you're not dealing with the underage teenage swine (my fellow generation, yay :/ ) that we're getting on there.

I wonder how rediciously chaotic CA.com would be if the mods just didn't show up for one day.

I like that idea.

Wednesday is good for me :)

im so happy, my biostat practice midterm seems so ridiculously easy. 15 minutes of study could probably get me an A. hopefully this will be my first A in college.

Is is me or is Frosty the uglyest man alive

<---- frosty

My GF thinks he's "cute" ...

Stay the fudge away from her, you homewrecker ...

cute...WTF !!

He looks like someone beat him badly with an ugly stick

She's weird ...

Remember, she owns at least $500 worth of Care Bear products ...

Psychology, Sociology, Government, Economics, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Anthropology, and some limited Criminal Justice and Gerontology courses. out of that group which would you pick a class from?

I have to switch two of my classes out so, im trying to decide. I think Gerontology and Anthropology are out for me. Criminal justice sounds a little interesting.