mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Psychology, Sociology, Government, Economics, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Anthropology, and some limited Criminal Justice and Gerontology courses. out of that group which would you pick a class from?

I have to switch two of my classes out so, im trying to decide. I think Gerontology and Anthropology are out for me. Criminal justice sounds a little interesting.

i dont know what 1/2 of those mean

Psychology, Sociology, Government, Economics, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Anthropology, and some limited Criminal Justice and Gerontology courses. out of that group which would you pick a class from?

I have to switch two of my classes out so, im trying to decide. I think Gerontology and Anthropology are out for me. Criminal justice sounds a little interesting.

i think thats the right choice. i liked psych, taking sociology this quarter, econ/govt are what they are. i heard anthro sucks. crim just is an interesting class. dunno much about behav/soc sciences and gerontology.

people who invent viruses that infect your comp with pop up ads are worthless pieces of chit. i just spent over an hour getting rid of this bullchit and it's 4am now. i am angry and tired.

I was just saying that the other day....If I could only find one of the people that make spyware and adware...just one of them..............

Anyway yeah, I think Im gonna go with whatever criminal justice I can take. People have mixed feelings about the psych, but always come out having learned something interesting and worthwile. So its between those two. Im still up for opinion or if anybody knows about the other classes.

The other class I changed was to 'Humanity - America in perspective.' I thought that would be interesting. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

definitely criminal justice....but i would have went with the behavorial science with it...they kinda go hand in hand...

and u gotta know james's GF would think Jim was cute...she's dating james. we've all seen the pic....lol....

nice tractor jim....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

good morning :coffee:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

nice game dennis, i got almost as far as u (completed level 6) when the wifey called....lol....lost all concentration...

go figure...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Hello

I just delt with the single most irate customer... ever.

But I stayed polite, so when she's talking to my manager about how much the bookstore blows she'll throw in a "Oh, and Jason was very pleasent". Or atleast that's what she said.

then I ask for a raise...

and get shot down.

go get em jason!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i called off work last night to work on those bookshevles..which was kewl...

but dammit, i gotta go to work tonight...i hate evening shift...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P. beyotchesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :rocking:

i>j0o :nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

sup ed?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I don't mind evenings, but graveyard sucks! :faintthud:

time for the three s's...

then i think it's off to the shoe store....

i gotta buy the boy 3 pairs of shoes for school.....1 pair to wear to school, 1 pair for gym and 1 pair for marching band...

and a protactor...walmart was sold out of them locally....bastages..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Went out of town this weekend and didn't even have time to visit any stereo shops in Albuquerque. :(

i'd rather have midnight's....then i get to spend the afternoon with the family....as it is..he's (will be) in school while she's at work and i'm at home. then i'll be at work whilest they are home...

sucks ..lol..

Went out of town this weekend and didn't even have time to visit any stereo shops in Albuquerque. :(

wha,wha, wah haa haa haaaappened?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wha,wha, wah haa haa haaaappeded?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Not enough time, with what we HAD to do.

I am such a freaking retard.

Driving around all day yesterday thinking my sub was blown. Everytime it would hit hard, it'd make this horrible popping sound. So, I shut my subs off mid-morning and didn't turn them back on until I got back home from work. When I get home from work I did a little investigating and saw my amp was loose. So, I tightened it back down thinking it was just the amp rattling. On my way to Walmart later that night, and it's still making that damned popping noise. So I was thinking "Oh great, either the spider or surround came loose".

Pulled into Walmart's parking lot to investigate some more........and then I realized that I had left the masking tape covering the 6x9 openings in my rear deck from when I was sound deadening this weekend. They were basically acting like passive radiators...haha. Pulled the tape off and all was well again :D

However, I'm probably one of the few people in the world who have heard masking tape reproduce sound. And man....does it sound bad.....very "papery".

i see brad and jason...

but i gots to go....

Kent, you're the only person I know except big andy that has spoken of the triple S, or is a SSS, or an S^3, or as you said the three S's

I am such a freaking retard.

Driving around all day yesterday thinking my sub was blown.  Everytime it would hit hard, it'd make this horrible popping sound.  So, I shut my subs off mid-morning and didn't turn them back on until I got back home from work. When I get home from work I did a little investigating and saw my amp was loose.  So, I tightened it back down thinking it was just the amp rattling.  On my way to Walmart later that night, and it's still making that damned popping noise.  So I was thinking "Oh great, either the spider or surround came loose".

Pulled into Walmart's parking lot to investigate some more........and then I realized that I had left the masking tape coverint the 6x9 openings in my rear deck from when I was sound deadening this weekend.  They were basically acting like passive radiators...haha.  Pulled the tape off and all was well again :D

However, I'm probably one of the few people who have heard masking tape reproduce sound.  And man....does it sound bad.....very "papery".

:idiot::Doh::lol2:

bahhahahahhahahaah

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: