Welcome to the IHoP

Devillian...what is your real name?

Much appreciated guys. Your the best.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..shucks....... :D

anytime bro! anytime!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

damn..that's a long amp...lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Opera and Firefox protect your computer much better, and can be a little more orgainzed

So does a good anti-virus and common sense :P

Sorry to hear about that, SRT

As the others said, make sure you don't do anything to make it worse. Show her that you love her, but don't do anything over-the-top; just the little things that got her to fall in love w/ you in the first place.

I'd love to say my relationship is going well, but my GF, like you, is so caught up with work that I hardly get to see her anymore. She works 10-12 hours, comes home and does more work, then falls asleep. And she always gets called in on her days off as well. It's quite depressing. The only time I've got to spend with her all week has been the 15-30 minutes each day that I spend giving her a back massage before she goes to sleep :(

james could u get on AIM please? this virus is killing me.

off to work i go!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Ed,

good luck with whatever you both decide.  Seems like Nick, Aaron, Kent, and Divillian have said everything/anything that I would have.  All I can tell you is I hope for the best.

PS.  A bullet is never the answer.  TRUST me.  It makes things worse for your family and friends. I hope you were being sarcastic, again, good luck :)

Thanks again everyone for your support. I have good news, she just called me and said she is staying with me wants to work on this together. Wish me luck guys I will need it to try and pull this together. :fing34:

I'm so freaking' happy right now, I'm balling like a little female dog.

Sorry to hear about that, SRT

As the others said, make sure you don't do anything to make it worse.  Show her that you love her, but don't do anything over-the-top; just the little things that got her to fall in love w/ you in the first place.

I'd love to say my relationship is going well, but my GF, like you, is so caught up with work that I hardly get to see her anymore.  She works 10-12 hours, comes home and does more work, then falls asleep.  And she always gets called in on her days off as well.  It's quite depressing.  The only time I've got to spend with her all week has been the 15-30 minutes each day that I spend giving her a back massage before she goes to sleep :(

I hope all works well for you too Jmac. Hopefully you two will take some much needed time together, I know I am going to start.

I'm on AIM, where are you ?

Good to hear, SRT4 ...

How long do I have to wait before I can make Neon jokes ? :)

I'm on AIM, where are you ?

Good to hear, SRT4 ... 

How long do I have to wait before I can make Neon jokes ?

Go ahead, I need a good laugh. :P

So, I have some money coming back,

I tried to purchase an engine... used. Sent a Postal Money Order out 3 weeks ago. Talked with the gent here & there. Got a message from him today that he couldn't ship it for less then $700 because he spilled the beans that there was a used engine in the crate. Originally he was shippng it for ~$250. I told him to call up a different company and simply tell them that it was a stone sculpture -or- something. At this point he advised me that, in his panic he called every local shipping company and told them the same thing.

It was actually crated in the driveway ready to go. The driver showed up on Monday to pick it up, cited lack of "paperwork & containment"... and here I am with an extra $50 in my pocket. Seller was good enough to refund me asap with a $50 apology.

<shrug>

I'll just have to suck it up and find the right head(s), and get this block bored.