mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

good evening...

the fair was kewl..got my ass handed too me, not once, but twice, by the mechanical bull there....went for about 6 seconds the first go around, then about 3 seconds in the second try...lol...yep, no rodeo in my immediate future...hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

le yee-haw?

:ohsnap:

nope..more like ..

WHOOSH....he's on the mat again!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thread deleted :(

Who deleted it ?

Yes, I would really leave ... You have no idea how disheartening it is when half your PMs and e-mails are hate-mail. People try to send me viruses, gay pictures, etc. ... just pucking retarded ...

I can't even go on AIM without getting harassed constantly ...

It's been especially bad since Mazdaspeed advertised my AIM contact referencing me as an online friend ... Now I get people who hate Mazdaspeed harassing me because of that association ... Everytime I go on AIM, I have to block like 4 new people because I immediately get harassed ... Then I have people who have a normal convo with me for like 5 minutes, then ask me if I want to see their setup, so I Direct Connect with them, then they put up gay pics and say, "You and mazda are pucking GAY, FAG !"

Every time I open my e-mail, it has like, "Enclosure design request" as the title. I just delete these on site now because, again, I get more mail with viruses, gay pics, etc. than actual requests ...

It's so fvcking frustrating ...

Another thing, I routinely get nasty PMs whenever I delete posts, lock threads, delete threads, or even move a thread to its proper section ... WTF is w/ that ? Do any of the other mods get this chit ? I know Steve said he does ...

actually, supa has a good idea man...just make a new username....pm the ppl that u feel need to know...and go on with it.

or jsut leave ca.com....falk 'em.....that place will never grow up. it's the laughing stock of the car audio community. used to be different....jlaine, ramos and zane all hung out there...bigbassman, rangerman and a few others have all left. there really isn't a want for a mature, intelligent person to be there. if ur not on the bandwagon, ur a nobody...lol...

oh yeah..if ur system can't hit 16000000dbzzzzzzz, u gotta suck..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

good mroning :coffee:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I very, very rarely get PM's or hate mail when I close threads/delete things...

Maybe it's just because we're part of the "new crowd"...other than Squeak, we sort of lay low :)

You posted backwards.... (mrray)

Thats pretty crazy jmac, I guess people are taking the internet too seriously.

You wanna know something else. I always said the name mrray13 as mmmmmm ray instead of mr ray until just now. I must be crazy.

deville...don't sweat the mmray, mrray thing...lol....i used to correct ppl, but now, blah, falk it..hehe

and yes, i posted in reverse order, hehe

jim, yep, the beer tent got quite a bit of my funding for last nights fun..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

and yep..ppl take the net too seriously....way to easy to be a thug...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P. beyotchessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :rocking:

i>j0o :nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Another thing, I routinely get nasty PMs whenever I delete posts, lock threads, delete threads, or even move a thread to its proper section ...  WTF is w/ that ?  Do any of the other mods get this chit ?  I know Steve said he does ...

My MSN e-mail gets a ton of crap. My AIM ignore list is larger than my buddy list.

Pretty soon I'm just going to be a 100% genuine dick on CA.com.

You hear that? Shhh ... chit winds boys ... chit winds. They're a comin' ...

I can smell em steve.

I loved that thread on the RL-p vs the type R

Kent and justin both compalined that it was in the wrong enclosure.

and whadda know...it sounds like crap.

So i read in like 5 pages and he makes a new enclosure for it and says that its a night and day difference.

But im thinking...will n00bs read 5 pages into a thread, HELL NO

They will read the 1st page and see that the type R is god.

I also noticed that he didnt comment on any of mikes (ss mike) comments because they were all the truth.

No mainstream sub has enough SQ for my liking.