mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Dennis, i met the coolest guy in English last week, i said "ima computah, stop all the downloadin" and he finished the sketch! i was like noo way! heheheh

that was cool

lollerblades. he's automatically cool. every one of my friends have watched the clips, we sadly recite them often.

that does not surprise me...

Dennis, i met the coolest guy in English last week, i said "ima computah, stop all the downloadin" and he finished the sketch! i was like noo way! heheheh

that was cool

lollerblades. he's automatically cool. every one of my friends have watched the clips, we sadly recite them often.

me neither. it used to be ali g quotes all the time. we go through our cycles.

steve, got the decals yesterday! i think the gunit one is my favorite..lol...

and thanks for the letter.....well, i'll holler at ya later..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:)

Glad you got them. That's pretty quick for basic air on a 'small packet' ... six business days from Canada.

If you don't want / need all of what I sent you, feel free to send them to the guys who helped/thought about helping out that didn't get stickers before.

Dennis, i met the coolest guy in English last week, i said "I AM A computah, stop all the downloadin" and he finished the sketch! i was like noo way! heheheh

that was cool

me neither. it used to be ali g quotes all the time. we go through our cycles.

327_con_ali1.gif

:lol:

steve, got the decals yesterday! i think the gunit one is my favorite..lol...

and thanks for the letter.....well, i'll holler at ya later..

:)

Glad you got them. That's pretty quick for basic air on a 'small packet' ... six business days from Canada.

If you don't want / need all of what I sent you, feel free to send them to the guys who helped/thought about helping out that didn't get stickers before.

sounds like a plan!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P. beyotchesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :rocking:

i>j0o :nutkick:

I thought you were going to a bar J?

Anyway guys I get a 3 day break over at another base in baghdad. R & R swim and sleep or whatever. Sounds great doesnt it?

Ristich

wrist-itch...retard

I'll let him know about the box

I could actually have the following last names:

Ritchie, Ristich, Durkee, Artimowitch or Bell.

the PM you sent me says Ristish, foo!

45wf.jpg

:Doh:

:owned:

no need to blurr out my address, people can come to my house anytime.

They just need to watch out for my guard dogs

Wow...CA.com was showing its true intelligence level tonight.

:(

Wow...CA.com was showing its true intelligence level tonight.

:(

yep.....

marley and i have a history with fat ryan though

Supa is it going to be a slumber party?

Ca.com drama is still interesting to read you gotta admit.

Jntar, I forgot to tell you, CROWN AND COKE.

Anyway guys I just got to this place, its nice, its another one of saddam's palaces. Huge pool, its like a hotel, way better than the one on the base im at.

Supa is it going to be a slumber party?

Ca.com drama is still interesting to read you gotta admit.

Jntar, I forgot to tell you, CROWN AND COKE.

Anyway guys I just got to this place, its nice, its another one of saddam's palaces. Huge pool, its like a hotel, way better than the one on the base im at.

Nope, getting up early.

Why does lemans open him self up for the abuse?

I don't think anyone will ever figure that out ... I just assume he has a mental incapacity and stop thinking about it ...

Although i never really liked the iPOD, iPOD mini and the Shuffle the iPOD Nano is just friggin sweet !

Its about time Apple did black.

I never really got the iPod craze in the first place ... Then again, I never get most crazes (PSP, Tickle-Me Elmo, etc.)

Went golfing today ... Started on the back 9 and finished on the front ... Shot well on the back 9 and ended up with a 38, which is my best 9 of the year. Then I turned around and shot a 52 on the front 9, which is my worst 9 of the year, to end up with a 90 ...

The thing that pisses me off most is that the front 9 is easier AND I've played it a lot more often ... Grrr ...

I still have no idea how I managed to turn my best and worst 9s of the year in the same round ...

I never really got the iPod craze in the first place ...  Then again, I never get most crazes (PSP, Tickle-Me Elmo, etc.)

Me either. But the black Nano looks so cool

Went golfing today ...  Started on the back 9 and finished on the front ...  Shot well on the back 9 and ended up with a 38, which is my best 9 of the year.  Then I turned around and shot a 52 on the front 9, which is my worst 9 of the year, to end up with a 90 ...

The thing that pisses me off most is that the front 9 is easier AND I've played it a lot more often ...  Grrr ...

I still have no idea how I managed to turn my best and worst 9s of the year in the same round ...

Golf.... :greddy2: