mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Justin i got an Acura RXS Type-S its pretty cool, i had to learn how to drive a manual. It wasn't as hard as i thought it was going to be.

you can make me a new sig when ur done with steves :P

I had sigs turned off so I didnt even realize that you had it in your avatar

REAL nice car BTW ;)

How did the meet go? i haven't been keeping up with the thread, just read not too many people wanted to get metered. Really wish i could have mad it out there.

I need to find that old pimp car signature again

How did the meet go? i haven't been keeping up with the thread, just read not too many people wanted to get metered. Really wish i could have mad it out there.

It went well. We had 2 people want to get metered. We also had 8 SQ cars. 2 of them will be competing in iasca finals. I will be meeting up with them again at the show. Id say we had around 15 cars and 20 people. Not to bad.

People that just don't take the obvious hint that they're coming off as pompous, prudish, arrogant asshats...at least I'm not the only one that thinks so in this case :peepwall:

:okasshat:

People that just don't take the obvious hint that they're coming off as pompous, prudish, arrogant asshats...at least I'm not the only one that thinks so in this case  :peepwall:

:okasshat:

Your defiatly not.

Well...A couple of people I know were laid off today. Comp closed all Good Guys retail locations. Plans are to have then implemented into Comp by end of next year.

Solos are beautiful BTW.  I had mine in a .88 sealed enclosure for the pair.  Yes, that's .44 each.  They sat in a custom center console in my 87 S-10 Blazer.  I moved them to the back one night to see how they'd sound in the rear and that was the last I ever heard them and the first time I had to replace my rear window.  Thieves are so stupid. . .  They never notice when you leave your doors unlocked.

thieves are stupid period. I was reading your story there and I thought you were gonna say that your rear window broke cuz of your solo's lol. sorry to hear that though. dude who I bought the solos from still has 2 BNIB left if you want. I paid $110 shipped.

That's tempting, but the funds are limited right now. I'm trying to find a pair of 12s for around that price for the beater. Looking at Ebay for some new Comps. Shipping prices are nuts though.

I have those v-max 12's still

And I have about $30 in the bank. :Doh: I'll hit you up when I have money though if you still have them. I thought they were sold locally?

hey justin, i dont see anything saying "ssaudio.com" in that banner ;)

thats a must. por favor :P

just throwing some more pix in, use em or not, no big deal to me.

g2si-mount.gif

Extremis%206%20Image_small1.JPG

276_400.jpg

Let me know your impressions on the ACs.

People that just don't take the obvious hint that they're coming off as pompous, prudish, arrogant asshats...at least I'm not the only one that thinks so in this case

Solos are beautiful BTW.

That's the salesman coming out in him. If he thinks there's a potential for profit, he's going to exploit it. Tell him what you just wrote and see how reacts. That should be the determining factor.

That's the salesman coming out in him.  If he thinks there's a potential for profit, he's going to exploit it.  Tell him what you just wrote and see how reacts.  That should be the determining factor.

You might know who I'm talking about... :peepwall: If not, I'm sure you could probably guess...

I think I may do that...

Solos are beautiful BTW.  I had mine in a .88 sealed enclosure for the pair.  Yes, that's .44 each.  They sat in a custom center console in my 87 S-10 Blazer.  I moved them to the back one night to see how they'd sound in the rear and that was the last I ever heard them and the first time I had to replace my rear window.  Thieves are so stupid. . .  They never notice when you leave your doors unlocked.

thieves are stupid period. I was reading your story there and I thought you were gonna say that your rear window broke cuz of your solo's lol. sorry to hear that though. dude who I bought the solos from still has 2 BNIB left if you want. I paid $110 shipped.

That's tempting, but the funds are limited right now. I'm trying to find a pair of 12s for around that price for the beater. Looking at Ebay for some new Comps. Shipping prices are nuts though.

I have those v-max 12's still

And I have about $30 in the bank. :Doh: I'll hit you up when I have money though if you still have them. I thought they were sold locally?

They were but the buyer backed out. If you split shipping we can call it even with the amp. Let me know if you want to do that.

You have a PM.

I love the round solo's, they need to bring them back

miss my 15's, they were nasty loud

Poster Posts

Supa_c 11583

Nikuk 11251

Acidburn 8362

jntar 7482

mrray13 5891

Jack Frost 4709

Tirefryr 3508

Chevy350TPI 2505

dennisp 2231

EFFENDI 518

squeak9798 493

02BlackOnBlackSS 492

04BlueSRT 470

PowerBassUSA 458

azbass 429

kuijo 395

Jmac 387

UndercoverPunk 367

denim 229

ANeonRider 217

chinny 174

BASS OUTLAW 156

eric77 140

Jordan94z 130

Bigrick31 127

2kchevy 125

djjdnap 107

Devillain 106

Fonzi 99

80INCHES 82

creater 74

Beat_Dominator 73

finebar4 71

rcexplosion 44

bigwheel15 43

ngsm13 42

DBfan187 37

iamamp3pimp 36

Suqa_c 36

ZeroSKtr56 32

Patrick Simmons 27

davidfre21 25

NDMstang65 24

Ape 20

johnecon2001 19

monte_carlo97 15

TLM 15

Packerfan 15

Kali77 7

cobra65427289 7

CBFryman 4

eDmo_c 4

Goddyd4me 4

bamaboy 3

jazn 2

req 2

jesse 2

204 1

djman37 1

Alaxan 1

WeDgE 1

///M5 1

Qckrun 1

chevyaudio 1

black_cirrus 1

Mark 1

Nukedsodapop 1

MattB 1

nasdaq fools 1

Slacker 1

Netherland24 1

Eugenics 1

Let me know your impressions on the ACs.

hella easier to tune that my horns :P and I like the top end better too. very crisp and detailed (which sux when I listen to mp3s). they blend really well, but I need an rta to make them sound perfect. vertical dispersion isn't great great, but I have a feeling my dash is blocking part of it. overall, if you get AC's, go with the higher lines. g2si's are very nice for the price, but they dont sound like theyre THE best a ribbon could be. the guy who I bought these from upgraded to the lcy's and he likes those a little bit more so I may either try lcy's or ac g3's in the future.

some people have more posts in this one topic than some boards have total