mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nope nothing but a pos switched lead . And nick was wearing shoes at the time :)

Nope nothing but a pos switched lead . And nick was wearing shoes at the time :)

It was a humid day correct?! Static charge in the air. . . :lol2:

It was a humid day correct?! Static charge in the air. . . :lol2:

that'd be nuts if there were actually enough static in the air to do that

the antenna is still not hooked up, I need to pull the deck and fix that, plus I might just plug the BLA in for shiggles....

that was pretty funny with 8 people standing there (some with a wealth of audio knowledge) just astonished that this was happening before their eyes..

self grounding deck, I know its sheilded but that was funny..

hey Aaron :hay:

hey Tom! :mexsmoke:

oh yeah, figured out that we would need to average 1100 posts a day for a year straight to get SSA on the big-boards list, NUTS

we have had plenty of days into the 3k+ range, but keep in mind we average 205 posts a day here.. yikes

oh yeah, figured out that we would need to average 1100 posts a day for a year straight to get SSA on the big-boards list,  NUTS

we have had plenty of days into the 3k+ range, but keep in mind we average 205 posts a day here.. yikes

it would take lots and lots of TFing to do that

Finally back in my office.

I took the day off. It's sunny and warm out, so I figured what the heck.

Going to take tomorrow off too. Sick day. Dentist @ 8:00AM, so may as well take the entire day off.

Might have to take the IROC out for a cruise today. Top down, the "forget to upshift" exhaust loudness, and some crazy Italian flipping people off. Might actually take the Malibu out and top it out - haven't done that yet, and it'll be leaving pretty quick I believe.

oh yeah, figured out that we would need to average 1100 posts a day for a year straight to get SSA on the big-boards list,

I took the day off.  It's sunny and warm out, so I figured what the heck.

Going to take tomorrow off too.  Sick day.  Dentist @ 8:00AM, so may as well take the entire day off.

Might have to take the IROC out for a cruise today.  Top down, the "forget to upshift" exhaust loudness, and some crazy Italian flipping people off.  Might actually take the Malibu out and top it out - haven't done that yet, and it'll be leaving pretty quick I believe.

Sweet! Have fun :)