mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I wish our healthcare system was half as good as Canada's.

It is a catch 22. The rest of the civilized world may have free health care, but the hospitals and such aren't as good. For major surgery the well off from the rest of the world fly's here for having things done. I would hate to lose our capabilities just to make everything available. On the same note, there has to be some sort of compromise to still give doctors the desire to be the best but make healthcare more reachable for the normal person.

the lesbian coworker checks out more cleavage than matt ever dreamed.  combined with Matt and all the rest of you puckers ever.  She's making me so proud

Now at least we know why YOU got hired. Lesbian coworker influence ftw!

guess who's getting a fiero?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bank stuff went through today, i can even keep my audio stuff for a little while

:stfu:

Sweet, I've always enjoyed them. What are your plans for it.

Tom, as for crate motors I just had a colleague mail me a Bimmer magazine, they sell my engine in their as a long block for only $10,995 -- a bit more than $3k.

the initial plans are simple, make it run, and run well (not fast). I want everything to be in good shape before i start modding, of course i'll try to throw two ava 12s and the rest of my audio equip in it :-D

MATTIE I'M SO EXCITED!!!

you should call me at the mall buttass. Yay fiero time.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...-15-06_2010.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...-15-06_2005.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/vladd...-15-06_2015.jpg

doesn't show much, but the engine is in great shape, body is in near perfect shape (one spot needs some work, and i gotta change door skins). It needs paint, but for temporary it will just get a nice buffing.

i didn't think any of those would even turn out

and the paint...black pearl ftw

don't forget to offer ramos 1,000,000 to do the door pods and the fiberglass on the body

Edited by Penny

actually after looking at the fiberglass on the body, its nothing, i can do it myself. They didn't use bondo they use the fiberglass mixed stuff. and its only that one tiny spot, i just need to sand it down.

I can't do black, too damn hot. Its going to be maroon with tons of different pearl in it

just no gold wheels!!!!

motherpucking top

loud kids..

Edited by Penny

I was unaware the engine in the Fiero was transverse mounted.

How much did you pay for that?

feiro gt's are a blast to drive..once you figure out the gas pedal is kinda hidden behind the center console.

with drag radials and jsut a lil more hp, i honestly believe a feiro gt can lift the front wheels. the gt i drove was bone stock and at every stoplight it felt like it wanted to raise them!

and go black matt! don't do maroon. btw, why fix any panels? jsut replace them. they can't be that expensive. and then you have a great surface to work with to lay down the black!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

the one panel that needs repair is THE expensive one, its the fastback part. There is another clip on a spare fiero that i could change, but honestly the pice that needs fixing is tiny.

I have seen plenty of fiero's raise their front wheels, they had v8s though, :-D.

Price is $700, i'm hoping to talk him down a little. After repairs i should be able to have it in good shape minus paint for under 1500 easy. And i'm talking counting everything down to a full tank of gas

the only thing that bothers me about black is that its just not that good for fiberglass (added heat), of course maroon won't be that much better, but i honestly think i like maroon more. More contemplating will be done.

sounds like a pretty decent deal matt...

remember :stfu:

and we want in progress pics too!!!!

black FTW!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

the only thing that bothers me about black is that its just not that good for fiberglass (added heat),  of course maroon won't be that much better, but i honestly think i like maroon more.  More contemplating will be done.

the worse thing about black (any dark color, as you know, will draw heat) is that it will show any and all inperfections in the body work. you have to "stick" the body work and primer coat to make it as flat as possible and then black is the most beautiful color ever laid on a car. youjust have to put more effort into it.

but the feiro gt has one of the slickest looking bodies of any small sports car. it deserves to be black!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

matt come see me.

I love black cars. I miss my black stang so much. I'd easily give my Cobra up to have it back and it was just a GT. Nothing looks better than a sleek black car with chrome wheels. YOu just can't beat it.

I highly doubt you'll have to worry about the heat and glass. There are plenty of cars that have that combo, Fieros included.

1968 camaro in the show off section. we didn't do the install, we jsut found out why it quit running. they thought the alarm/remote start had caused the problem....and for you IB folks, you'll love it!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

yea but if you check the black fieros most of them have roof damage from the flexing over time, but given credit where its due, that roof is 20 years old. Perhaps black would be a good choice. I have about 30 years to work on the body and from what i've heard i have one of the best body/paint men in the state helping me (or he used to be)

perhaps black pearl is the answer. Or just a light metal flake.

bah i'm getting way too ahead of myself, thats a year down the road, for now its getting the car road worthy

Penny, i will come see you soon

Cool maro. Matt, IMO the Fiero's look pretty good in silver as well just as long as a lot of the black stuff you see on most of them gets a silver coat as well.

How is the front end? Those cars share front ends with Chevette's which of course is prett much the worst part of the car. There are easy kits that do a Mustang II conversion. Most that have it though have then been rebodied with a fiberglass Ferrari or Lamborghini body. Crazy how many different glass lids are available for that platform. I'd personally rather just have a really clean stock GT body with some added guts.