mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

make sure whichever one you get has vg and vg2 anti detection circuirty.....

helps to avoid them knowing....and the rm phazer isn't a detector, just a blocker. it's not illegal in any states that i'm aware of because, like i mentioned before, it's passive. it doesn't actively search for radar to block...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It is illegal in about 5 states, one of them of course is friggin' MN!! Puckers.

I use my eyes around town and on the local highways (I never speed in town or residential areas, and keep it under 10 over on the local highways).  Even then I have a pretty good idea as to where they are at certain time of the day anyway (small town perk).

However, for my one time trip in the highway on a somewhat unfamiliar road ... that's when I'll use one, just for a little extra security.

Just drop the cash on a V1 :P

V1, the new Bel/Passport 9500 about the same but really the only ones to buy. $330-400

for $500 it better do tricks and dance to salsa music for me...my license will be suspended for a year before i can get $500 in speeding tickets.

Dude, do you even drive? It is really easy to get one ticket that will exceed that. Especially if you count insurance. If it saves you once usually they are paid for.

Ive been using a cheap radar detector for the past 2 years. It doesnt pick up laser, but ohh well.

Wish I had a police jammer. lol But if I was alone on the highway, and he was shooting radar or laser, I would be screwed.

Lasers are only legal if they shoot you within a 1000' of the laser gun. If you don't see the cop by then you deserve a ticket.

I got superglue on my jeans.  FTL

meh

I got resin on my shorts

As my dad would say, "looks like an inside job to me."

If you have ever heard line arrays you can literally walk around the room and it sounds the same.

There is no sweet spot.

I have been in Jim Winey's personal home stereo room (he owns Magneplanar) and heard his full 5 chn setup and holy chit did they sound good. Not quite a line array accross the board, but his full height tweets sound tits.

* moment of silence for the passing of my eclipse 8443*

May it rest in h/u heaven peacefully

:(

your 8443? :(

As I stated in PM, perhaps it is cleaner it happened today instead of tomorrow when I would pick it up.

*starts looking for another used HU*

*realizes, chit my blog now has false values in it*

I see j00 guys here, but no-one is posting.

Allright, anyone else have a HU with active crossovers they want to sell me? I guess I need it ASAP.

lawl i was just looking at that exact auction 2 seconds ago. go for it!

Ironic isnt it

I say 880prs, dennis was looking at that auction....sean posted the link