mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just got back from helping my cousin move. Started at 10 and it's 6 now.

Some things I had not known prior to agreeing to help:

The place is 1.5 hours away.

It would have a high of 110+ F.

It would be humid as fudge.

There would be crazy 50mph wind gusts.

Returning back to this 84F actually felt good.

I found a flaw in the TC3000's design. And i knew it before i even tried it out.

The high roll surround comes in 2 styles....thin and thick.

The thin surround crinkles at higher excursion, and also flaps around like a fish out of water on the low bass (like LFE). Causing more distortion.

They need to put on the thicker one to prevent this.

I'm in another one of my moods where I feel like selling off all of my car audio gear and switching to home audio.

Seems to be a recurring theme for me...happens every 2-3 months.

But I'm afraid to sell off most of my gear, because I got them at prices that I'll probably never be able to find again.  So if I do sell them off, I'm screwing myself if I regret it  :fryingpan:

Come, join the dark side of the force... :ehh:

Resistance is futile.

I will post links to crazy good deals on home audio gear now...:)

Quite a few...tube & SS.

HOLY HELL WHAT A DAY!

Basically ive been driving/working on a 29' Chris Craft ALL day long, Navigation got me lost in jacksonville (i know my way around for the most part but i wanted to see if it would take me an easier/short/faster route) my mom has been female doging because my dad is having a mid life crissis and just bought the damn boat that has twin 350 chevy's in them and she expected it to get like 5-6 nautical miles becuse our single motor 21' bayliner gets 9-10 mautical miles to the gallon at crusing speed. Well i could have told her that a boat with twin 350's and a non planeing hull and fully inboard is NOT going to get much more than 1-2 mautical miles to the gallon at best.

Well i was right and she found that out quick today when it took almost a full 100gal tank to get from Jekyl island to NAS Jax

Got a box delivered in J-ville and had to eat arby's for lunch.

gah i could go on and on. i would fire up the hot tub at 12:30 but i get bored unless i have music and the neightbors wouldnt take kindly to that.

i need a beer :(

i hate CA.com

i want my $90

How much trouble do you think ikesound will get into if i report them to the Better Business Buro, Paypal, and Ebay because hte scammed me out of $139?

i send them an altimadum (sp) to either give my money or i will drag their name through the dirt to the best of my ability. Money is tight when you are 16, $140 is a LOT.

bah, who cares about NMPG.

Twin 350's on WOT....mm hmm

:ughdunno: sounds good as hell on idle, because they have no catalytic convertor or mufler or anything...just exaust under the watter. But my mom freaks out...assumeing the boat doesnt fall apart in like 2 weeks a little work and they woudl resell it for twice what they paid.

You paid with Paypal?

Eek.

Although to make you feel better, I needed to raise holy hell this weekend before I got an answer to why my $700 refund check for my preamp bounced :) I think they realized I was five minutes away from calling the Seattle police and filing a fraud report...I still may if I don't get that certified check by Wednesday...

BBB is teh shizzle. They always give my dad's business a good report. We even got the BBB good business award or something a few years ago, got a thingy handing in the office

How old do you sound over the phone?

Where you're a minor, sounding 3-4 years older could come in real handy...

You paid with Paypal?

Eek.

Although to make you feel better, I needed to raise holy hell this weekend before I got an answer to why my $700 refund check for my preamp bounced :) I think they realized I was five minutes away from calling the Seattle police and filing a fraud report...I still may if I don't get that certified check by Wednesday...

no, but they are a proud user of paypal so i figure i'd tell paypal how they operate themselves.

I bought hte amp 2nd hand... i called before i bought the amp to be assured the warranty was transferable. When they ran out of stock after i sent it in for warranty work laura sent the refund and the $29 i sent for warranty work to the original buyer and basically old me to go fudge myself and fight it out with him.

I asked him if he would just refund me money i paid him, he agreed, but he never has, and im tired of dealing with him. So i figure im out $140 but i hope ikessound goes throught hell and back.

Im also reporting to ebay because they are also a proud user of ebay. and ebay's name was getting so bad there for a while that they are dropping the hammer on scammers...so i hope their account gets cancelled or something.

damn...my selling/gramma is worse than nomral, im tited but im not going to sleep untill i know my parents are in port.

How old do you sound over the phone?

Where you're a minor, sounding 3-4 years older could come in real handy...

probably early 20's. My voice is done changing and has been fore a year and a half or so. im in the later stages of puberty if you must know :wacko:

I don't understand most of what you said there, but hopefully you'll edit it later :)

ill bring it back up in the morning. Mom just called, boat has just been stopped by MP's just ouside of NAS Jax. close enough to morreingin port. Im out.

neighbours ac condensor caught on fire

drove home to have 2 fire trucks in my way