mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

At least I refer to it by flavor now instead of color :)

are you saying red isnt a flavor?

Not anymore, cause you can get the red flavors clear now :)

those are still red-flavored, it's just the clear-red stuff

:P

But it ain't the same man. Doesn't taste the same if our tongue doesn't change colors :)

you do have a point...

So who else is from blacksburg?

btw is this the post whore section of this forum?

Is it so wrong that I'm 41 yo and still drink kool aid everyday ? :)

purple is the chit

****'s right , love me some purple. Didn't like the green chit as a child. But after consuming mass quantities laced with alcohol ( green gawd damn ) over the years. It's kindof grown on me :)

you have to mix and match to come with the good stuff though

Hell yeah , suicide style . Dark greenish brown, sewer runnoff looking kool aid ftw :fing34::)

purple is the chit

dat's right , love me some purple. Didn't like the green chit as a child. But after consuming mass quantities laced with alcohol ( green gawd damn ) over the years. It's kindof grown on me :)

Just make kool-aid like the package says, add a tad more sugar, and use vodka instead of water. :woot:

I'm a close by :)

rum works surprisingly well also.

we call it sweet tart

i consume mass quantities of kool-aid when its hot and im not too lazy to make it...otherwise its water and sweet tea. Kinda funny that it takes more work to make sweet tea than kool-aid but ill make it instead. Though sweet tea i make doesnt have nearly as much sugar so its much better and taste better IMO...then agian im very southern.

Lots of green kool aid + lots of everclear or moonshine ( which ever is handy ) + new 50 gallon trash can = Green God Damn . Mix well add ice and chill for a while, throw in a couple friends or ten and somebody getting nekked :)

purple is the chit

dat's right , love me some purple. Didn't like the green chit as a child. But after consuming mass quantities laced with alcohol ( green gawd damn ) over the years. It's kindof grown on me :)

you have to mix and match to come with the good stuff though

:word:

i HATE kool-aid with even as much sugar as it calls for, i like it still tart, i'd prefer it so sour it makes my balls shrink up

me jim dave ramos is close... the chads are about an hour away, and webster is ...i don't know how far away, but still close

Vladd and myself are there for the chitty part of the year there...

dave_edwards lives in C'burg, if you've ever seen a cream-colored Dodge Magnum tearing ass on the highway, that's most likely him. If "Money For Nothing" is playing, that's definitely him.

There's another guy on CA.com that supposedly goes to Tech, but I'm starting to think he doesn't exist...or he's horribly disfigured and can't bear to meet anyone else.

just took a step outside and it is humid as butt cheeks

What ya didn't believe me ?? You ain't that far away :P:)

Vladd and myself are there for the chitty part of the year there...

dave_edwards lives in C'burg, if you've ever seen a cream-colored Dodge Magnum tearing ass on the highway, that's most likely him. If "Money For Nothing" is playing, that's definitely him.

There's another guy on CA.com that supposedly goes to Tech, but I'm starting to think he doesn't exist...or he's horribly disfigured and can't bear to meet anyone else.

Yea I'm home for the summer out here in Chesapeake, I cant wait to get back to school. I actually get to bring my car now finally.

Oh yea I do exist and I do go to tech, lol.

I was about to say, I thought dru was the guy from the hole :)