mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hELLO DENNIS

ok whatever the fudge i have is damn weird.

last night i had nausea like a mofo until about 6am, i managed to do the on/off sleep thing till then, at 6 i woke up with no more real nausea but...and it's hard to explain, but i couldn't think for chit. Kinda like i was drunk and i'm not even on any meds. What was really bad is my eyes have been hurting since 6am. They've calmed down now, but at 6 it was so bad i couldn't stand to see the light from the alarm clock.

fudgeing weird. Now I'm ok on the comp for a couple mins, then i have to cover the head again for a while.

Um, go to the doctor?

i'm tired of going to the dr, last time the meds fudgeed me up like crazy, i'm feeling quite better now, still sick but nowhere near like before.

Plus i'd just end up picking up some other bug at the dr.'s office (probably where this bitch came from)

are a bunch of pages missing from the hop?

yes, the ihop threatened me so i kicked it's ass, all the way back to about august of 06. :OhYeah:

atually there was a database error, there's details about it in the news section i think.

The pages are floating in internet space.

How someone manages to get a 29% on a College Algebra test I don't know... And actually have tried on it...

How someone manages to get a 29% on a College Algebra test I don't know... And actually have tried on it...

These stupid solidworks CD's are pissing me off.

i ordered the wrong damn size belt for the 3800, oh well guess thats an excuse to run a smaller pulley, and put a nicer cam in it :-D

I took the Engineering job offer. I feel horrible because I have only been where I am for a month and they have been good to me, but this other job is a better future. Just working on how to deliver the bad news.

Just tell the truth.