mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Shake and Bake Chicken for dinner here.

I've got a rack of lamb soaking in buttermilk that will be grilled over an open fire. Pulled out some garlic mashers from the freezer to eat with it. :D

:droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup:

He was about to make it obvious that a permanent vacation would be necessary before you let him go though.

I've been following several threads he's been active in lately, and well, that comment just put him over the top. It's in Aaron's hands now.

Thank you :)

Heres my idea, basically a floor mounted TM design with a 'different' looking enclosure/stand design. It would all be veneer in cherry or birdseye maple, or variations of such types of Nice looking hard woods.

Opinions on how god awful ugly it is?

dscn0527fj1.jpg

I like 'em. Just smooth out the back of the stand part a bit.

Makes me want to call mine:

Project Fuck Gas Mileage

I believe after I put the new engine/tranny in the Camaro that it'll get better gas mileage :P

getting really windy here

hoping for a storm

need one really badly

FYI to anyone that goes to Discount Tire:

They will not touch a tire more than 10 years old now. I took my car in to get the nails pulled, but it wasn't repairable so I asked them to just put the spare on while they order a new tire. Guy says they can't because it's over 10 years old so they give me a loaner tire. Turns out a tire exploded and killed some employee recently so they instated this rule.

DIYMA has a lot of stupid people that think they are smart.

My two favorite are bikinipunk and 89grand. Jesus are they idiots.

I've got a rack of lamb soaking in buttermilk that will be grilled over an open fire. Pulled out some garlic mashers from the freezer to eat with it. :D

Just finished eating it. Paired it with a bottle of Ancient Vine Mouvedre and am smiling BIG TIME.

FYI to anyone that goes to Discount Tire:

They will not touch a tire more than 10 years old now. I took my car in to get the nails pulled, but it wasn't repairable so I asked them to just put the spare on while they order a new tire. Guy says they can't because it's over 10 years old so they give me a loaner tire. Turns out a tire exploded and killed some employee recently so they instated this rule.

Closest hunter machine to me. Lifetime balancing is nice and they beat the Rack's price here by a bunch :) Pvckers know me by name though....I drive too much!!

Just finished eating it. Paired it with a bottle of Ancient Vine Mouvedre and am smiling BIG TIME.

I've got leftover homemade lasagne tonight. Better than my usual fare, but nothing compared to yours.

Hey key word you used homemade ;)

You are also younger than me at your age I was too lazy to cook. Pretty much would rather be eff'd up and get takeout. The big key to learning is trying and it doesn't hurt to put a little energy into it the same way you would reseach car audio. Doesn't take much time either. Way more info available as well, but harder to sort through the crap. Yes I am a retard that finds reading recipes amusing and critique them like I do someone's front stage.

Hey key word you used homemade ;)

I figured you'd appreciate that part.

You are also younger than me at your age I was too lazy to cook. Pretty much would rather be eff'd up and get takeout. The big key to learning is trying and it doesn't hurt to put a little energy into it the same way you would reseach car audio. Doesn't take much time either. Way more info available as well, but harder to sort through the crap. Yes I am a retard that finds reading recipes amusing and critique them like I do someone's front stage.

I'm slowly increasing my list of things I can actually make. The lasagna is good because I can make it one day, and it'll feed me for at least a couple more.

While on the topic of food. Sean, got any good recipies (somewhat easy) for Chicken Breasts?

Listening to Korn, drinking a beer, and working on Eng Phys II.

Just figured it out so its going a lot better right now. :D

Listening to Korn, drinking a beer, and working on Eng Phys II.

Just figured it out so its going a lot better right now. :D

nice

is Physics II electromagnetism for you too?

Thinking about trying the Lagatia L6s.

two words baaddddd asssssss . :) just wish they were cheaper :(

More info please! I'd really like some reviews of the L8s as they will play up more than high enough to mate with the Neo8s.

Bedtime. Night Yeti.

I always loved Korn - Falling away from me. I think that's one of the best songs they ever did. Follow the leader and life is peachy were pretty good albums though, I was a wee little fellow when those came out ;p.