mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Adrian.............find me a good running Fiat Panda? I need a price on it.

Snicker Snicker Snicker

go to canada, there a few floating around up there.

good luck getting one into the us without giving up an arm and leg. friend done tried. also, look for a yugo, real close to the panda in overall layout. he started to have good luck with one until he added real power, then had some issues pop up and got rid of the car.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

had the privilege of shooting a springfield XD .40 this past weekend as well. I liked the way the gun shot but i would never carry one, the trigger safety and grip safety were not to my liking at all, i also hated the lack of a hammer and no real mechanical safety

when i bought the g21sf, it was down to that, an xd and an m&p. of the 3, the xd fit my hand the worst. just didn't like the feel.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

lol that was supposed to be in response to sean's post

looking for new grips for the 1911, hate the double diamond pattern, ... all these are from www.vzgrips.com

blackredlinen.jpg

bc320.jpg

blkgrips200.jpg

can't decide which....probably first and second pair, then just use whichever has the best feel

had the privilege of shooting a springfield XD .40 this past weekend as well. I liked the way the gun shot but i would never carry one, the trigger safety and grip safety were not to my liking at all, i also hated the lack of a hammer and no real mechanical safety

when i bought the g21sf, it was down to that, an xd and an m&p. of the 3, the xd fit my hand the worst. just didn't like the feel.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

the xd fit my hand extremely well, probably the only thing i really liked about the gun, but then again my hand is probably about 1/2 the size of yours

looking for new grips for the 1911, hate the double diamond pattern, ... all these are from www.vzgrips.com

blackredlinen.jpg

bc320.jpg

blkgrips200.jpg

can't decide which....probably first and second pair, then just use whichever has the best feel

I like the first ones...

i really hate that all of the effective grips are ugly as sin.

i really hate that all of the effective grips are ugly as sin.

lol, but ugly is functional. personally, i like my guns ugly, tends to match their purpose.

and i like that third set of grips, might have to see about a pair for the kimber. though i've been thinking real hard about wraparounds.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I wish I could find a major that I truly liked.

I wish I could find a major that I truly liked.

if you can't find a major you like, maybe you're shooting too high. go for a captian....or a lieutenant.

hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P. page

:nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

My roommates make me seem like I drive like a race car driver....

They were discussing about spinning tires and one said hes only spun the tires on his truck once on pavement, accidentally, while the other had done it once on purpose (on pavement).

I sign the pavement weekly in my truck. I've done power braking smoke shows, donuts in parking lots, drifting in snow, drifting on pavement, 4lo jaunts in a 4x4 on pavement, racing, and the list goes on and on and on.

I thought every male in existence had to much fun in a vehicle occasionally??? Hell sometimes one of the few good parts of my week is the ability to leave some rubber on the road.

I won't even begin to mention what I've done on dirt roads...

Me, I thought it was normal for males to go out and see what vehicles would do, beat on them some, and that sort of thing....

ty ryan2, lol. i try.

i, too, am a leaver of rubber on the roads. hell, if you don't at least try it in every vehicle you own, something is wrong.

i even took teh hooptie mudding yesterday! the hooptie being a 1988 toyota camry all-trac. i had to go around a fence which meant a ditch and a hill climb in muddy grass. the car was pimp! pushed the button that engaged the diff and away i went!! best $1k i've spent on an old car.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

My roommates make me seem like I drive like a race car driver....

They were discussing about spinning tires and one said hes only spun the tires on his truck once on pavement, accidentally, while the other had done it once on purpose (on pavement).

I sign the pavement weekly in my truck. I've done power braking smoke shows, donuts in parking lots, drifting in snow, drifting on pavement, 4lo jaunts in a 4x4 on pavement, racing, and the list goes on and on and on.

I thought every male in existence had to much fun in a vehicle occasionally??? Hell sometimes one of the few good parts of my week is the ability to leave some rubber on the road.

some people don't know how to have fun :D

I guess people out in the middle of nowhere are the majority of them that do this....

Course one of my roommates is a history major, and the other is a art major.

item_1201020.jpg

i'm liking these for the kimber. add a stainless slide.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thank you Tom and Kent for being the signers of the pavement. :)

Anywho, I'm out. A friend of mine baked some cookies today so I'm off to go sample them. :)