mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Interestingly, today I heard what US Amps was supposedly sold for.

Let me tell you, for that price I would have (and could have) bought the damned company :(

care to elaborate?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It was a reasonable 5-figures :)

damn..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

On this day ten years ago at the young age of 20 I paid cash for a brand new 1998 540i.

On this day ten years ago at the young age of 20 I paid cash for a brand new 1998 540i.

damn

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

My doors need sound deadoned as well as my panels...............a heatgun would be usefull if I actually had a garage I was doing it in

Don't need a garage, either, I did mine outside, in the snow :P But I don't recommend it...

Waiting for BM'ers to pop up for sale around here :( And nobody I know is into European bikes, all the people I know here who ride are Harley folk...

... wow.

I did like dun brothers, but I didn't really pay attention. I am not prepaired to spend 2k on coffee gear just yet. I would love to try a cup though.

I am partial to espresso, and that is what those machines are for correct?

yes, the machine is not as important as the grinder. If you had a $700 budget, I'd spend $500 of it on the grinder and $200 on the machine.

hrm...

elaborate please? I never knew the grind was so important! I would love a cappucinno every morning for sure.

My doors need sound deadoned as well as my panels...............a heatgun would be usefull if I actually had a garage I was doing it in

Don't need a garage, either, I did mine outside, in the snow :P But I don't recommend it...

Waiting for BM'ers to pop up for sale around here :( And nobody I know is into European bikes, all the people I know here who ride are Harley folk...

and beemers hold their value like a harley as well. sad thing is, it's the wrong time of the year (especially with current gas prices) to be looking to buy a scoot. everyone is out riding, lol! late fall/winter is the time to buy. noone wants to pay for something just sitting in the garage.

why beemer? i can see you on a 1200 sporty, and those can be had cheap.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

So I'm no longer a beat up truck driving man... '96 Cadilliac, white 4dr, dark burgundy interior, 4.6L Northstar, 136k miles... I'll put some photos up later when I get it washed.

and beemers hold their value like a harley as well. sad thing is, it's the wrong time of the year (especially with current gas prices) to be looking to buy a scoot. everyone is out riding, lol! late fall/winter is the time to buy. noone wants to pay for something just sitting in the garage.

Very good point, works out as I'll have more cash available by then, anyway.

What I'm looking for in a bike is...something not outrageous in price, something that'll last for a long time, something that's slightly quirky and oddball in a crowd :P The newer Triumphs look like a very good option, but they're still slightly over my budget (in the $4k'ish range). I realize something older is going to be more finicky and tempermental, but it's not like I'm going to be depending on it to get anywhere, and a goal of mine this summer is to finally clear out some space in the basement at my folks' place so I have a nice organized indoor area to do maintenance or if I need to fix anything.

The Cadillac doesn't have a CD player though... Might have to upgrade the sound system some time in it...

so the question is, is there anything interesting to do in Little Rock on a Saturday night....

so the question is, is there anything interesting to do in Little Rock on a Saturday night....

Cowtipping :eek5wavey:

img1778su5.jpg

img1811xr6.jpg

I had to stop for a moment and look at that engine :D

400/455 pontiac???

What a coincidence ... just found out I will be needing to go to Victoria next June.

Awesome. Definitely staying at the Empress.

Very good point, works out as I'll have more cash available by then, anyway.

What I'm looking for in a bike is...something not outrageous in price, something that'll last for a long time, something that's slightly quirky and oddball in a crowd :P The newer Triumphs look like a very good option, but they're still slightly over my budget (in the $4k'ish range). I realize something older is going to be more finicky and tempermental, but it's not like I'm going to be depending on it to get anywhere, and a goal of mine this summer is to finally clear out some space in the basement at my folks' place so I have a nice organized indoor area to do maintenance or if I need to fix anything.

triumphs have always been kick ass. $4k for a good scoot isn't a bad price, and for that, there's lots of options as well. are you just shopping locally or looking online as well?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well today has officialy sucked balls

I will post a new thread all about the last part...............All I am gonna say right now is I am shaken, not stirred (spelling??)

J

Jim should get a Ducati Desmosedici RR.

those are pretty sweet, but not really jim's style. if he ducati...

Ducati%20250%20Scrambler%201973.jpg

that 250 scrambler would work. i also like every one of the monster's.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

2007_ducati_gt_1000.jpg

actually, that 2007 GT 1000 is right up jim's alley, IMO. and it's not a bad looking retro look either. and with 992 twin cylinder worth of ccs, that thing should move along quite nicely as well.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

omgwtfbbq

1196816265980.jpg

omgwtfbbq is right!! wtf is that?? lol

how goes the trip so far tom?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: