mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Go full or don't go. My opinion.

:shrug:

$649 + shipping

[C:] 96,999.81 MB free, 152,625.31 MB total.

[E:] 1,193,649.38 MB free, 1,430,796.88 MB total.

F drive (the old external) is completely free now, free space on C drive (interal hard drive) increased at least 1000%. Love this new external drive...LOVE IT

Now that I have the space I can finally reeconde the last half of my music collection to lossless :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRlnSG2clmI

Works a bit better than pics :D

Such beautiful architecture. Bet that is a bitch of a town to drive through lol

It's only a bitch to find parking spots. We have much much smaller cars compared to most US cars I've seen.

aren't there big fines in some euro countries for clogging the passing lane. for some reason we call them fast lanes even though they're meant for passing.

Haven't heard about fines on for clogging up the passing lane but from what I've seen in western Europe, everyone gets back to the first lane after passing...

Current status of the beer fridge. :) *Note, teh Jack Daniels fruit drinks aren't ours, they were left by a woman*

dscn1221uj0.jpg

mmm, nice :D

Can I join the party ?

Well i was wanting a termlab, but looking at the prices is turning me away. maybe i should go half with someone

Agreed !

Things like measuring devices should be bought full.

:shrug:

$649 + shipping

durr, keep your eyes open for used ones. I found my dual sensor usb for about $550. It was only missing the carry case.

Current status of the beer fridge. :) *Note, teh Jack Daniels fruit drinks aren't ours, they were left by a woman*

dscn1221uj0.jpg

mmm, nice :D

Can I join the party ?

hmmm..... looks like my fridge!!!! :wacky:

so it was my buddies birthday today. he called my roommate and they went out for his birthday. you know what i did.....

I sat at home (because i'm 20).... and listened to both of their old ladies bitch about them while they were gone.

I just drank So. Co. and Mt. Dew at home and told them how much of bitches they were.......

It's only a bitch to find parking spots. We have much much smaller cars compared to most US cars I've seen.

maybe i missed it... but where is that?

'tis where I live : Cluj, Romania :P

maybe i missed it... but where is that?

'tis where I live : Cluj, Romania :P

thats a hell of a ways from me... but beautiful place... i would love to visit europe one day.....

now tell me.... since your closer...

did they put a speed limit on the autobahn??? i heard they did a few years ago... but never REALLY knew....

I think there are some areas which are restricted. But I've never seen a speedtrap. Didn't care too much for the speed limit when we brought the Jeep back home :lol:

I think there are some areas which are restricted. But I've never seen a speedtrap. Didn't care too much for the speed limit when we brought the Jeep back home :lol:

one thing that WILL be persued in my life.... is to take a porsche on the autobahn....

I have wanted to since I was like 10

one thing that WILL be persued in my life.... is to take a porsche on the autobahn....

I have wanted to since I was like 10

Got passed by a couple on the Autobahn but they weren't driving too fast. A few years ago we got passed by an e36 wagon...I just heard it coming and next thing it was half a mile in front. He was moving damn fast :D