Sign in to follow this  
codyoebel

Please more DP 21 vids

I cant wait to get this woofer for myself so I can video the chit out of it LOL. Theres only ONE video on you tube ??? Thats no good enough LOL cmon, those who have DP 21 bless me\us with some more action.

i put a second one up :ban2:

oh and someone left me a comment saying they sold 4 of these to a guy with a yukon running 6k. i want to see that video.

Edited by kevin

They havn't been out long enough to have a wealth of vids of them yet

sorry can't put some out for a while buddy took the jeep and i just got me wisdom teeth out so can't go driving around all dosed up. i'm seriously thinking screw it and purchasing another one. but the 4 ohm coils come as 3 ohm so i need to find an amp that does 4000 at .75 daily and not fry up.

sorry can't put some out for a while buddy took the jeep and i just got me wisdom teeth out so can't go driving around all dosed up. i'm seriously thinking screw it and purchasing another one. but the 4 ohm coils come as 3 ohm so i need to find an amp that does 4000 at .75 daily and not fry up.

Kevin,

No worries on the 3 ohm coils, we try to take into account impedance rise.

Our Dual 1 = .7

Our Dual 2 = 1.4

Our Dual 4 = 2.8

Just wire it as if it was a Dual 4 and you will be fine.

Thanks,

Nick

i don't know but i threw my amp into protect for the first time about a week ago... chains hang low at full blast... then just magically came out of it when i turned it down. i just don't want to buy an amp that's 1 ohm stable (like most amps are now adays) and have it blow cause it's at .75 ohms.

that sub looks and sounds like a beast. nice setup :)

Not sure what you expect a vid to show you.

looks good but could hear the slapping of metal on metal. might want to fill any spots up even if all u have is a sock. that's how i silenced my buddies 3rd brake light ;)

My truck is an IA/powermaster demo and the metal on metal gets enough attention to draw a crowd from a long way away. Thats why its like that.

i don't know but i threw my amp into protect for the first time about a week ago... chains hang low at full blast... then just magically came out of it when i turned it down. i just don't want to buy an amp that's 1 ohm stable (like most amps are now adays) and have it blow cause it's at .75 ohms.

did you just listen to what the president of incriminator audio just said. with IMP. rise im almost certain you still wont be at 1 ohm. you went into protect because you are clipping the amp...