SubNoizeRat3691

12" Q

I live in Iowa, i sent my 12" Q series in on Oct. 7th. I have sent 3 different emails to Fi and still have not heard a word back. The tracking number on the package i sent says it arrived on the 13th. I was just wondering if it was complete? All that it needed was a repaired Tinsel Lead from one of the positive terminals. I would really appreciate it if someone would contact me to let me know how things are going! Thanks

Dont worry, they will respond

Need a name to work with and i'll check and get it taken care of asap. Odds are that the sub is already done...especially if it has been that long.

We probably do not have the address to send it back to you is all it is.

Let me know!

Thanks!

-Nick

the name is Nick Kelly... i mailed a transcript of the emails along with my address, phone, email and such... should i give you the address on here, or email it?

the name is Nick Kelly... i mailed a transcript of the emails along with my address, phone, email and such... should i give you the address on here, or email it?

E-mail it, don't post it on here.

Edited by Duran

Sweet, Scott just emailed me back, it should be sent out monday! i guess they ended up completely reconeing it...

So does anyone have any opinions/feedback about the Fi 12" Q series?

good, bad, any suggestions for boxes.

Right now im running it off a custom made vented box that my buddy made me. he just got some box software and decided to build me a box. I think it sounds pretty dang good!!!