sundownz

SAX-50.4 Pre-Order

Nah,...just doesnt sound right:P I know you were joking though

I would love to get the amp, but I have no room for it. Plus it would be a bit of overhead.... any plans for a smaller amp in the future?

I would love to get the amp, but I have no room for it. Plus it would be a bit of overhead.... any plans for a smaller amp in the future?

This is the smaller amp, how small of an amp do want?

This is probably going to be the smallest A/B 4-channel that we make.

someone buy me one of these!

Any plans for a 50.2 2 channel? I just need something to run my horns off of... so then I can bridge the 100.4 for my mids. I might just suck it up and put the amp somewhere else.

I think you already know the answer to that question huh

Nah,...just doesnt sound right:P I know you were joking though

Yep. Sundown is perfect and the colors are perfect. Subs and amps...

I am still determined to buy a new SAX-100.4D, and a SAX-50.4 and take the input board and faceplate from the SAX-100.4D and put it on the new SAX-50.4 for my own personal vehicle... I would have the only 50.4 with the new 100.4 crossovers... I wish I had room for a 100.4 but in a single cab pickup with a sub box and sub amp there is no room for a huge 4 channel amp... I have around 12" in length behind each seat to work with, and the sub amp will be mounted on the back wall behind the seat on one side, sub box from the middle seat to the other side of the pass seat... only room for a little amp like 12" long or so.... My Alpine MRV-F250 will fit there, but I'd rather run all Sundown....

It is against the law in at least 27 states to run Alpine along side Sundown in any vehicle.

It is against the law in at least 27 states to run Alpine along side Sundown in any vehicle.

HAHA, I don't think Alpine is that bad!

I am still determined to buy a new SAX-100.4D, and a SAX-50.4 and take the input board and faceplate from the SAX-100.4D and put it on the new SAX-50.4 for my own personal vehicle... I would have the only 50.4 with the new 100.4 crossovers...

i like that idea

I'm in at the last moment. You're killing me Jacob but 160+ to my mid-bass is well worth it.

After seeing your pictures...I'm just doing my part to try and fatten you up. ;)