WRX/Z28

I bought the last ever brand new Zed Deuce!

:drink40: Like the title says, I bought the last ever brand new Zed Deuce. I'm happy, and sad at the same time. Happy I got the last one ever. Sad that there will be no more. Until the new series that is! :)

I asked Mr. Mantz to sign the bottom of the amp, and ordered it with the burr brown upgrade (seemed only fitting that the last one be the best it could be). This will go with my current Zed Deuce, and the two Gladius' I have. Also, along with the stack of ESX's, and stack of USA series US acoustics, and the one cadence Zed amp i've found.

Hopefully I'll have some pics of my Zed powered Suby Outback soon. I'm going to be running an ESX Q475.1 to my subs, an ESX Q175.2 to my midbass's, and an ESX Q75.2 to my tweets. Maybe an ESX Q60.4 to my rears, and a center channel if I get ambitious.

Now, should I put my TRU's in the WRX, or the Zed's? Hmmmm....

Your killing me. So not in rehab at all, you were just fueling other's addiction while you advanced your own. Shame Shame. :P

So when I have the play funds I will be calling on you. ;)

How about some updated inventory pictures? :)

Your killing me. So not in rehab at all, you were just fueling other's addiction while you advanced your own. Shame Shame. :P

So when I have the play funds I will be calling on you. ;)

How about some updated inventory pictures? :)

I was getting better, but then Stephen said that he only had one Deuce left... and that was too much to bear. lol

What would you like to see? All Zeds/ESX/Hifonics/US Acoustics USA series? Soundstreams? TRU's? Orion's? Amples? Precision Powers? Xtants? :)

What ever you want to take a picture of. When my most recent scratching of the itch should be here on Monday according to UPS. I now I have an issue when I am going to have to design a suspended amp rack because they are too big to fit in my little daily driver. :P

What do you mean by"suspended"?

As in the amplifiers are too big, so they will have to be stacked and suspended above the floor.

What ever you want to take a picture of. When my most recent scratching of the itch should be here on Monday according to UPS. I now I have an issue when I am going to have to design a suspended amp rack because they are too big to fit in my little daily driver. :P

DSC01026.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00957.jpg

DSC00920-1.jpg

Oh...My...God...*jaw drops*

Unreal. :)

Holy Sheep Chit.

Nice collection you got there... Makes me wonder, "how come they don't make amps like they used to anymore?" Hmmm....

I counted 89 amps..Does that sound right?

Holy Sheep Chit.

Nice collection you got there... Makes me wonder, "how come they don't make amps like they used to anymore?" Hmmm....

People don't beleive in buying things for the long haul anymore, cheap disposable goods are the name of the game now.

I counted 89 amps..Does that sound right?

Maybe pictured, but that's not all of them. lol... I'll get a pic with the zed's, amples, xtants, esx's.

Holy mother. Thats more amps then then I've ever heard about. x_X

That's not all of them. :)

I have an addiction, but i'm selling a bunch of them. :)

I agree about the quality for long term.

Make sure you post on here when you are ready to sell some of them. I see quite a few I wouldn't mind having! ;)

Make sure you post on here when you are ready to sell some of them. I see quite a few I wouldn't mind having! ;)

I have some for sale in a thread on DIYMA under the same S/N.

I have some for sale in a thread on DIYMA under the same S/N.

Looking into that!

Congrats on your purchase. I have one up on you though I got mine last year so I have been able to enjoy it longer than you have. I like your Soundstream collection. I bought a Class A 6.0 and a Reference 500 in 1994 or 1995 and used them until last year when I sold them to buy a couple of Galdius with the BB upgrade and a Deuce. I truly enjoyed the Soundstream but was ready for a change. I have to tell you and its something you already know and that is these Zed Audio amps sound amazing. I don't have an amp collection, I have a 4 year old daughter instead but over my lifetime I have owned several starting out with a couple of Rockford Fosgate Power 200's and pretty much every amp they made until the early 90's. Tried a few different brands and settled on the Soundstream then the Zed. Its sad but these will probably be my last especially if I can get the same type of performance over time I did with the soundstream. Enjoy the ZED I love mine.

Congrats on your purchase. I have one up on you though I got mine last year so I have been able to enjoy it longer than you have. I like your Soundstream collection. I bought a Class A 6.0 and a Reference 500 in 1994 or 1995 and used them until last year when I sold them to buy a couple of Galdius with the BB upgrade and a Deuce. I truly enjoyed the Soundstream but was ready for a change. I have to tell you and its something you already know and that is these Zed Audio amps sound amazing. I don't have an amp collection, I have a 4 year old daughter instead but over my lifetime I have owned several starting out with a couple of Rockford Fosgate Power 200's and pretty much every amp they made until the early 90's. Tried a few different brands and settled on the Soundstream then the Zed. Its sad but these will probably be my last especially if I can get the same type of performance over time I did with the soundstream. Enjoy the ZED I love mine.

Yup, i'm definately a SS/Zed/PPI/Orion/Xtant fanatic. I'm still using my ESX's currently, and about to expand. :)