B7L|BL4Z3R

solo x or btl

lol no for that purpose the btl will get way lower, and sound (WAY) better. kicker solox's peak power is 10,000watts, ive seen one blow to peices on an orion 5000

Good luck giving a square sub 100+ watts over its rating, DOUBLE the power? Get real, you cant believe everything you hear ;) On the other hand the BTL still remains musical on 6,000 watts, and takes burps id 9,000 watts no problem. Don't forget the efficiency as well. The Solo X is only 89.7 efficient, while the BTL is above 90.

i had an L5 rated 600 rms and i fed it with an 1100 rms amp

I had a 20 watt tweeter and ran it with a 150 watt amp.

ported box, kinda a first attempt at a crappy trans line

Exactly, one that you built and tuned. People throw them in high tuned prefab boxes and overpower them and then they come bitching back to me.

lol no for that purpose the btl will get way lower, and sound (WAY) better. kicker solox's peak power is 10,000watts, ive seen one blow to peices on an orion 5000

Good luck giving a square sub 100+ watts over its rating, DOUBLE the power? Get real, you cant believe everything you hear ;) On the other hand the BTL still remains musical on 6,000 watts, and takes burps id 9,000 watts no problem. Don't forget the efficiency as well. The Solo X is only 89.7 efficient, while the BTL is above 90.

i had an L5 rated 600 rms and i fed it with an 1100 rms amp

I had a 20 watt tweeter and ran it with a 150 watt amp.

i had my amp giving it 1100 rms, Playin music for 20 30 mins at a time and slow sweeps about a min long each, the only bad thing that happened was it bottomed out at about 15 hz,, but i fixed that by using my subsonic filter

Exactly, one that you built and tuned. People throw them in high tuned prefab boxes and overpower them and then they come bitching back to me.

that is def a big problem with alot of ppl systems, but i would hope if someone paid enough for a solo x they would know how to build and tune there own box,

that is def a big problem with alot of ppl systems, but i would hope if someone paid enough for a solo x they would know how to build and tune there own box,

Me too. But there are people out there with more money than brains.

Fi has nice drivers...